Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Medical Advisor Dermatology/Immunology
Requisition ID: 00001D6H
Directs the operational function in medical affairs to achieve organizational objectives. Responsible for the design, development and implementation of programs related to educational, promotional and reporting materials for products related to Phase IIIb, Phase IV trials, solicited and non-solicited studies, publications, and so on.
At this level, the position has a greater degree of impact on the business results and typically, responsibility for the design and implementation plans of medical affairs program, including identification of critical paths, budget development and tracking of all projects.
Establishes accountability for assignments.
Manages creation of educational, promotional and reporting materials for use by internal stakeholders.
Manages publication planning, preparation and review.
Supports technical training needs of partners.
Manages review of promotional material. Implements plans for clinical trials, including protocol, staffing and budgeting as it relates to business initiatives.
Ensures that trials/registries are conducted according to all applicable guidelines, regulations, company procedures and high ethical/quality standards.
Implements policies and procedures for development and provision of medical and technical information pertaining to the company's products for internal use by customer and by government.
Manages budget, contract negotiation and oversight of vendor activities.
Executes the company's drug surveillance/product safety program which includes following up on adverse reaction reports.
Provides solutions surrounding legal liability and compliance with government.
Maintains collaborative working relationship between medical affairs and internal stakeholders to deliver timely and expert support to product development.
- Medical Doctor degree is preferred
- Fluency in English language required
- Fluency in additional EMEA languages an advantage
- Able to accommodate travel
Knowledge & skills:
- Good knowledge of study execution, Global Medical Safety and regulatory affairs
- Highly customer and market place focused with an awareness of the importance of business results
- Innovative with the ability to coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
- Capable of working in multicultural, virtual teams
- Team player with the ability to work under own initiative
- Self-starting, proactive and innovative
- Very strong and demonstrable communication and influencing skills that can impact at a Local, Regional and Global level and collaborative mind set
- Awareness of, and adherence to, Johnson & Johnson Credo values, policies and SOPs
- 2 + years industry / business experience with an experience in a relevant area for this function (e.g. Medical Affairs or Clinical R&D)
- The role is EMEA based (Central European country) and is likely to involve EMEA and International travel.
- The role holder will be expected to be based in his/her current country of residence as long as easy access to travel/transportation and local hosting is available at a Janssen office.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)