Johnson & Johnson Careers
SR Director, Business Quality MD LATAM
Requisition ID: 00001D4T
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every single day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
What you will do
The purpose is to ensure high quality products and services are available in each and every single day, enabling growth for One MD commercial business. This position oversees Business Quality and Regulatory Compliance for our Local Operating Companies (LOCs) in the region. You will serve as the single point of contact with commercial for all quality and compliance-related issues and matters. Also, you should be recognized as a regional MD One Voice of Quality through positive relationship and collaboration with Franchise QA, Supply Chain QA, Regulatory Affairs, BRQC, Medical Affairs and Medical Safety.
The BQ Regional Leader is a meaningful leader that makes valuable contributions to our customers by building a talented and engaged QA team. The latter requires positive relationship talents and strong team development in partnership with commercial and regional cross sector organizations.
You will report to the Vice President, Quality & Compliance Medical Devices Regional Business Quality with a dotted line to the Vice President LATAM Medical Devices . In collaboration with the Regional Commercial Leadership Team (RLT), this person will be responsible for assuring the integration/alignment of the overall Regional Commercial strategy with the Quality Strategic Plan.
We are searching for a seasoned executive leader with significant people and organizational leadership experience (10+ years) with high evidence of results, business insight, team collaboration and development skills. Critical skills are excellent written and verbal communication. This leader is a strong strategic thinker able to connect and articulate the regional business strategy to the LOC’s activities. This includes craftsmanship to translate strategy to execution and drive the organization forward in executing and delivering results. Goal oriented who commits to stretch results with sound business skills, including financial acumen and business planning. Balanced decision-maker with the craft to build and nurture strong, positive relationships with business leadership and partners in IT, CLS, Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs, Commercial and Quality functional groups. External relationships and visibility within Enterprise J&J, as well as networking external to J&J.
In-depth experience in dealing with regulatory inspections and inspectional requirements. Demonstrated understanding of regulatory requirements that impact Business Quality specifically, and JNJ more broadly. Develop regulatory early warning system for the business ensuring service and reliability.
• Bachelors or Master's degree in Business, Biosciences or Engineering or equivalent field coupled with extensive and relevant business experience in Quality leadership roles;
• As we are a multinational company you should speak English very well and as this position will be based in Latin America, Spanish and Portuguese are very welcome.
• Capable of handling complexity across One MD business to consistently deliver customer expectations while meeting health authorities’ requirements.
• Process Excellence experience across diversified business areas or equivalent quality standards programs.
• Relevant experience in the healthcare, medical device, consumer or pharmaceutical industry is critical along with supply chain, project management and change management experience.
• Experience and expertise in mentoring teams to achieve significant quality, business, and process improvements.
• Examples of having lead teams through change, preferably across different geographies.
• Strong people development capabilities and examples of promotions and successful talent import/export
• Dedicated, have excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to identify, implement and manage multiple priorities.
Johnson&Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Availability to travel around 50% of the time
This position can be located at Brazil, Colombia or Mexico
Latin America-Mexico, Latin America-Colombia
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)