Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Global SC BT Program/Project Management Office Leader
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 00001D4M
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Director, Global SC BT Program/Project Management Office Leader within the Enterprise Supply Chain Business Technology group. This position is located in Bridgewater, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Global SC BT Program/Project Management Office Leader is responsible for the Global Supply Chain Business Technology (SC-BT) Project/Program Management Strategy and framework across entire portfolio (annual average of 600 projects/programs; $581MM) in support of Supply Chain business. The role will be a strategic partner across all SC Business Technology Organization (BTL) organizations and the 9 Enterprise Product Line (EPL) organizations to deploy strategy, define and deliver project framework leading to training, metrics, continuous improvement, and resource utilization capabilities.
- Define Strategy, Deploy, Manage and track the SC-BT Global Project Management capabilities including metrics & analytics, resource capacity/utilization insights, risk mitigation management, process flow and Continuous improvement.
- Deliver framework, metrics, and insights to ensure efficient and effective delivery of the SC BT global portfolio driving value through creation of standard, harmonized processes and continuous improvement.
- Represent SC-BT across JJT organizations and work with various business teams within SC on standard business case framework, program planning and coordination; CAR development.
- Drive growth and enable differentiating SC capabilities as competitive advantage through innovative technology and process solutions. This requires continuous learning of the latest technology, capabilities along with interaction with the external marketplace to ensure a sound business technology strategy and continuous introduction to drive execution excellence.
- A minimum education level of a Bachelor’s degree is a required
- A minimum of 8 years of working experience in Program Management is required
- A minimum 4 years of AGILE methodology experience is required
- A minimum of 5 years of experience and demonstrated leadership in Business Technology is required
- Knowledge of leading edge technology trends in highly preferred
- Knowledge of leading edge Project/Program management capabilities is required
- Knowledge of program management and portfolio management is required
- Experience in driving adoption of change and improvements is required
- End to end Supply Chain experience is preferred
- Track record of large program delivery and compliance is required
- Experience managing large, complex budgets is required
- Experience managing large, global, multi-location teams is required
- Track record of driving business value through information technology is required
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, including formal presentation skills is required
- Ability to successfully manage multiple critical issues simultaneously is required
- Experience in working with multiple competing stakeholders and priorities is required
- Ability to influence, negotiate and communicate with both external customers and internal stakeholders and across complex matrix organizations is required
- Ability to influence and lead senior leadership is required
- Up to 25% travel is required
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson (6067)