Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 00001D2X
- Assistant Suzhou ME team to maintain material master data in ERP system
- Assistant Suzhou ME team to maintain Bills of material/Routing information in ERP system
- Assistant Suzhou ME team to update/translate documents
- Other assistance work to Suzhou ME team
- In partnership with the Quality department, participate to the development of the quality system and its day to day implementation:
- Understand the Quality philosophy based on FDA QSRs, ISO 9000 and SFDA requirements.
- Perform all job duties in full accordance with:
- The J&J policies on Information, Assets protection, Maintain password(s) confidential, protect
critical Business Information.
- All J&J policies and local regulations.
- The policies of the Health Care and Environmental programs.
- The code of conduct policies.
- Strong technical skills
- Strong work ethic
- Influencing Skills
- Negotiating Skills
- Effective Communicator
- Planning & Organizing Skills
- Fair & Reasonable Approach
- Customer and Quality focus
- Strong ability to work in a cross functional structure
- Degree in Mechanical/Production Engineering or 3 years experience and demonstrated skills
- Statistics and Process capability
- Project Management
- English at a business level
Johnson & Johnson Medical Suzhou Ltd. (7054)