Johnson & Johnson Careers
Technical Accounting & Finance Analyst Roles (Maidenhead)
Requisition ID: 00001D09
Technical Accounting & Finance Analyst Roles
Location: Maidenhead, UK
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs. One of those local hubs is in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
The Global Services Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $ 4B across ~100 different brands.
We are now looking for part or fully qualified Accounting & Finance professionals to continue the expansion of the multinational Centre of Excellence. We are keen to speak to individuals that want to take their career to the next level and work for a business that truly makes a difference. Here is a little more detail about the type of activities you may be involved in:
• Finance and Accounting responsibilities in the area of Inventory and Supply Chain
• Accounting for local statutory adjustments, tax postings and US GAAP LE accounting for a designated number of countries
• Accounting, analysis and reporting of indirect expenses or intercompany GP processes
• Review of balance sheets including accurate forecasting and month’s end responsibilities and business partnering
• Responsibility for accuracy of regional costing and transfer pricing process
• Involvement in/driving standardization, process improvement & sharing best practice
What qualifications do we require?
• Undergraduate degree is essential, preferably in Finance and/or Accounting related subjects
• Part or full qualification in CIMA, ACCA or ACA preferably or other equivalent financial certification or studies.
• 3 + years of accounting or finance experience with strong technical accounting knowledge
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your experience; express your passion and touch the world.
If you want to be a part of a Finance team that is a vital and integral part of the overall organization, where you can pride yourself on delivering excellent service to key internal clients and stakeholders, and you want to work for an organization that takes your personal and career development just as seriously as you do, then you should contact us to find out more.
If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
We respectfully request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purposes of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)