Johnson & Johnson Careers
JnJ Medical Devices - EMEA Senior Marketing Manager - Based in either Switzerland, UK, Germany, Italy
Requisition ID: 00001CZA
As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the initiation of the business strategy; ensuring the Torax business leaders and Business Development Managers have the mentorship and support to prepare and implement commercial activities as part of the marketing strategy.
You will report to the EMEA Torax Lead and will be an active member of the Torax EMEA Commercial Team. Successfully collaborating cross-functionally ensuring the execution of the marketing strategy for the region.
You will develop tactical tools and materials to drive optimal positioning of LINX. In this role, you will work closely with the business leaders and Business Development Managers, capturing information and generating insights to shape the market place. Seeing opportunities and risks within current business plan to ensure product positioning meets customer needs. In addition you will act as a liaison to the global marketing team.
- Develop the business strategy, ensuring alignment to global branding and positioning, by providing understanding of country cultures, economies and challenges.
- Ensuring the Launch Excellence Workbook (LEX) is incorporated into all aspects of the commercial strategy and tactics, maintaining and updating the Brand Value Plan by following the LEX framework.
- Executes the marketing strategy and collaborates as a member of the Torax EMEA commercial team, to prepare and support the implementation of commercial activities, sharing methodologies to increase efficiency.
- Working within agreed budget and resource allocation.
- Continuously looking to tap into connections across Ethicon/Johnson & Johnson and wider network to leverage internal expertise.
- Develop marketing materials that support LINX positioning, capitalizing on a complete channel mix, including new digital capabilities.
- Partner with the cross-functional teams to ensure that the business strategy meets defined unmet stakeholder needs.
- Plan, promote and oversee marketing activities extensively to improve GERD & LINX knowledge of various stakeholders.
- Ensure compliant execution of activities in the region.
- Implement and monitor critical metrics and standard metrics to reflect LINX performance, tactics and channel effectiveness.
- Contribute to the development of market access, pricing & reimbursement strategies. Understands the importance of health economic analysis and value proposition as integrated part of the business strategy.
- Develop relationships with EMEA opinion leaders to support LINX positioning, conveying brand awareness messages.
- Selective congress presence in collaboration with Ethicon local teams.
- Capture analyses information to see opportunities and risks within current plans, to enable early insights and development of corrective measures.
- Leads suppliers and vendors effectively to execute activities.
- Marketing strategy development; Marketing Plan development; collaborates in BP preparation.
- Cross-functional collaboration to craft and drive business strategy.
- Develop and executes activities according to business strategy of LINX, including support to professional education trainings, preceptorship and MAF activities.
- Monitor all activities and initiation of change if needed.
- Timely implementation of activities.
- Support of EMEA Torax Lead, Business Leads & BMDs in executing activities, incl. support at country level.
- Analyse data to drive decisions.
- Stakeholder management.
- Ensures Health Care Compliance policy, Credo & leadership behaviours in all deliverables.
- Handling ad hoc activities, administration tasks
- University/ Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in local or regional marketing, preferred in Medical Devices marketing management role.
- Experienced and able to develop, lead and implement activities according to business strategy.
- Intellectual curiosity, results oriented, inner confidence, passion, self-awareness and flexibility.
- Strong communicator, social and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, great teammate, ability to lead by example.
- Personal resilience in dynamic and challenging environment's.
- Ethical behavior in line with J&J’s Credo values required.
- Fluent in English, additional languages a plus.
- High level of energy, engagement and responsibility.
- Requires strong project management skills, analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)