Johnson & Johnson Careers
Head of Global Practice – Regulatory
New Brunswick, New Jersey; Beerse, Belgium
Requisition ID: 00001CYP
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Head of Global Practice – Regulatory within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in New Brunswick, NJ or Beerse, Belgium.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Head of Global Practice - Regulatory will be responsible for the delivery, execution, and assessment of our newly envisioned, Talent Acquisition Practice Model that will provide J&J with a competitive advantage. You will utilize industry & business acumen and serve as a dedicated, strategic, trusted advisor to Business Leaders and Human Resource Partners. You will be on top of trends and market changes and will be knowledgeable about talent competitors. You will translate the enterprise and business strategy into talent priorities for a Practice by bringing deep expertise and market knowledge to key functional business and Human Resources leaders regularly and be a Talent Advisor for all key Regulatory Practice partners. At this level, you will have a greater degree of impact on the implementation of recruitment strategies aligned to business priorities of a supported Practice and can have the responsibility for leading a group of professionals.
- Translate the strategies of Global Practice model into deliverables, building, innovating and improving recruiting.
- Develop a keen understanding of J&J's long and short-term strategies, with a special focus on its different growth drivers and innovation pipeline.
- Identify and integrate the most critical internal and external insights allied with deep technical acumen, knowledge of industry and functional/ therapeutic area to coach hiring managers in Talent decisions.
- Stay largely connected with external Regulatory practice community, positioning oneself as an established professional with deep functional expertise, a strong business network and relevant social media presence who produces, shares and acquires knowledge through articles, lectures and attendance of events and seminars.
- Cultivate a high level of candidate care & service during all stages of recruiting and afterwards to ensure an optimal recruiting process. Craft long term relationships by acting as a career a coach and becoming part of his/her or network while building a healthy pipeline of passive talent for future opportunities.
- Act as a strategic talent advisor working on the complete end to end recruitment process with an array of partners for a determined Practice, leading a portfolio at all levels while acting as an ambassador for the Global D&I Strategy.
- Champion a culture of agile thinking, building a transparent and adaptive approach to all recruiting engagements and client relationships through constant collaboration passionate about a fast, adaptive, iterative recruiting.
- Utilize business data, technology, and other operational metrics to "sell" qualified, diverse candidates to client managers and "sell" the company to passive and active talent. Integrate current “book of business”, internal talent availability and external trends into a compelling talent narrative to drive data based decisions and make recommendations to hiring managers while observing emerging talent priorities.
- Ensure the performance tracking of a Global Practice recruiting including critical metrics and predictive analytics to guarantee the recruiting process has a consistent performance. Look constantly for self and recruiting process improvement opportunities through feedback loops.
- Champion the Talent Sourcing plan and guide others to fully understand and incorporate the organization's talent needs with different talent strategies.
- Advocates for technology, helping others to understand and utilize technologies to better source, build candidate pipelines and sustain substantial prospect/candidate relationships.
- Has a minimum required of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree is required; Preferably in Health Sciences or Technology.
- Has a minimum of 10 years of direct, relevant and recent business experience in a specialized Practice field including at least 3 years of people leadership experiences is required.
- Has preferred background in a corporate environment or in recruiting executives in either a retained search firm, agency or corporation.
- Has required global talent perspective and experience working in a highly matrixed environment is required.
- Has required knowledge of disruptive technologies that impact the healthcare industry and their implications in the business and talent landscape.
- Has preferred understanding of legal issues that impact global recruiting activities, namely employment contract law and restrictive covenants.
- Has demonstrated ability to recruit diverse individuals and ability to negotiate and advise on complex compensation packages is required.
- Has extraordinary communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills are required, as is strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills with thorough attention to detail.
- Has excellent assessment and interviewing skills and a strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments and processes are preferred.
- Has preferred proficiency with various candidate management and applicant tracking systems.
- Has preferred knowledge utilizing metrics regularly to lead and maintain performance.
Has to be willing to travel, as needed.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)