Johnson & Johnson Careers
Head of Global Practice - HEMA/Oncology/Immunology
New Brunswick, New Jersey; Beerse, Belgium
Requisition ID: 00001CYO
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Head of Global Practice - HEMA/Oncology/Immunology within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in New Brunswick, NJ or Beerse, Belgium.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As a Head of Global Practice - HEMA/Oncology/Immunology you will set the strategic vision and lead our newly envisioned Talent Acquisition Practice Model that will set J&J apart in the market place – re-imagining how we execute recruiting, delivering optimal candidate experience and crafting how we connect and engage more effectively with critical and scarce talent pools which possess critical capabilities for business continuity. You will also act as Global Practice Head, become one with the (HEMA/Oncology/Immunology) Practice, building industry & business and insight becoming a respected source to the industry and talent communities alike. You will serve as an enthusiastic, strategic, trusted advisor to Senior Business Leaders and Human Resource Partners. You will be on top of trends and market changes and will be knowledgeable about talent competitors. At this level, the position has a direct contribution to the development of Talent Acquisition strategies aligned to business priorities across each Practice teams and responsibility for leading an international team of experienced recruiters committed to constantly innovate the Practice Model.
- Shape the overall vision, strategy and delivery of the global practice model, creating, innovating and enhancing recruiting services across multiple Practice teams.
- Develop a keen understanding of J&J's long and short-term strategies, with a special focus on its different growth drivers and innovation pipeline.
- Identify and integrate the most critical internal and external insights allied with deep technical acumen, knowledge of industry and functional/ therapeutic area to coach hiring managers in Talent decisions.
- Stay largely connected with external Hematology / Oncology / Immunology practice community, positioning oneself as an established professional with deep functional expertise, a strong business network and significant social media presence who produces, shares and acquires knowledge through articles, lectures and attendance of events and seminars.
- Cultivate a high level of candidate care & service during all stages of recruiting and afterwards to ensure an optimal recruiting process. Craft long term relationships by acting as a career a coach and becoming part of his/her or network while building a healthy pipeline of passive talent for future opportunities.
- Act as a strategic talent advisor working on the complete end to end recruitment process with an array of partners for a determined Practice, leading a portfolio at all levels while acting as an ambassador for the Global D&I Strategy.
- Champion a culture of agile thinking, building a clear and adaptive approach to all recruiting engagements and client relationships through constant collaboration and passionate about a fast, adaptive, iterative recruiting.
- Utilize business data, technology, and other operational metrics to "sell" qualified, diverse candidates to client managers and "sell" the company to passive and active talent. Integrate current “book of business”, internal talent availability and external trends into a compelling talent narrative to drive data based decisions and make recommendations to hiring managers while observing emerging talent priorities.
- Ensure the performance tracking of Global Practice recruiting service including critical metrics and predictive analytics to guarantee the recruiting process has a consistent performance. Look constantly for self and recruiting process improvement opportunities through feedback loops.
- Champion the Talent Sourcing plan and guide others to fully understand and incorporate the organization's talent needs with different talent strategies.
- Advocates for technology, helping others to understand and utilize technologies to better source, build candidate pipelines and sustain durable prospect/candidate relationships.
- Accountable for leadership of a geographically dispersed team of best-in-class, global, strategic recruiters. Responsible for people management of this global team including individual performance and development.
- Has a minimum required of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is; Preferably in Health Sciences or Technology.
- Has a minimum of 10 years of direct, meaningful and recent business experience in a specialized Practice field including at least 3 years of people leadership experiences is required.
- Has preferred experience in a corporate environment or in recruiting executives in either a retained search firm, agency or corporation.
- Has required global talent perspective and experience working in a highly matrixed environment is required.
- Has preferred understanding of legal issues that impact global recruiting activities, namely employment contract law and restrictive covenants.
- Has demonstrated ability to recruit diverse individuals and ability to negotiate and advise on complex compensation packages is required.
- Has extraordinary communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills are required, as is strong project management, analytical and critical thinking skills with thorough attention to detail.
- Has excellent assessment and interviewing skills and a strong command of assessment and selection methodologies, instruments and processes are preferred.
- Has preferred proficiency with various candidate management and applicant tracking systems.
- Has preferred knowledge utilizing metrics regularly to lead and maintain performance.
- Has to be willing to travel, as needed.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family ofCompanies are equal opportunity employers, andall qualified applicants will receive considerationfor employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity, genetic information, national origin,protected veteran status, disability status,or any other characteristic protected bylaw.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)