Johnson & Johnson Careers
EMEA Poduct Manager Immuno-Gastro IBVT
Requisition ID: 00001CXC
- Supports the IBVTL in developing the EMEA brand strategy ensuring alignment to global branding and positioning, by providing understanding of EMEA cultures, economies and pressures.
- Executes the EMEA brand strategy and works in close collaboration with Operating Company Product Managers to prepare and implement commercial activities as defined in the brand plan, working within agreed budget and resource allocation, continuously looking for synergies and sharing best practices across Operating Companies to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Supports the IBVTL in ensuring that Value Excellence is incorporated into all aspects of the Local and Regional commercial strategy and tactics maintaining and updating the Brand Value Plan, by following the Value Excellence framework in accordance to product life cycle stages.
- Partners with cross-functional team (Integrated Brand Value Team) to ensure that the brand meets the defined unmet customer needs and key stakeholders realize the economic and value proposition.
- Develops marketing materials that support brand positioning within the different product life cycle stages, capitalizing on the complete channel mix across EMEA including new digital capabilities.
- Implements and monitors systems and metrics to reflect brand performance, tactics and channel effectiveness.
- Contributes to the development of market access strategies due to own understanding of the importance of Health economic analysis into life cycle plans, brand strategy and pricing & reimbursement strategies.
- Implements and monitors pre-determined market evolution indicators in target segments. This activity will enable early insight and development of corrective measures
- Gains understanding of EMEA cultures, economies and pressures having impact on the business.
- Scans and screens the market place to ensure the product meets unmet customer demands and key stakeholders realize the economic and value proposition.
- Develops relationships with EMEA key scientific and business opinion leaders to support the brand positioning conveying brand awareness messages and to capture input in order to better define and execute the brand strategy.
- Analyses information gathered to identify opportunities and risks within current plans to enable early insights and development of corrective measures.
- Operating Company Product Managers
- Integrated Brand Value Team Leader (IBVTL)
- Integrated Brand Value Team Members
- Regional Commercial Strategy Leader (RCSL)
- Global Commercial Strategy Organisation (GMLs and Product Directors)
- Regional Key Opinion Leader
- External agencies and vendors
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced degree in business or life sciences is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage existing brands and/or development and implementation of brand strategies for new products.
- Experience in sales and marketing, working with and developing customer relations.
- An understanding of the role of all key stakeholders and functions in the development of brand strategy.
- Prior experience in working with external agencies and vendors is required.
- Must exhibit behaviours aligned to the J&J Global Leadership Profile including but not limited to: integrity-credo based actions, collaboration and teamwork, sense of urgency and results driven.
- Awareness of and adherence to J&J Credo values, SOPs, Policies and Guidelines.
- 3-5 years of progressive commercial experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry is required with experience of working within highly matrixed environments and cross functional teams
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)