Johnson & Johnson Careers
Software Developer / Engineer Associate Analyst (College Hire)
Requisition ID: 00001CW1
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical device markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease, and improve the quality of life of patients and their loved ones.
Johnson & Johnson intends to open its new health technology center in Providence, Rhode Island. The center will specialize in optimizing information technology and data analytics to create software applications that will serve to improve health outcomes. Johnson & Johnson employs approximately 126,900 people worldwide and is the world’s largest healthcare company. The new Health Technology Center will specialize in advanced information technology.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Be part of our growing dynamic team building the next generation of mobility, digital medical product solutions, and bio sensor platforms for the healthcare industry. You will focus on developing solutions on the digital platforms, Androids, iPads, and iPhones across Johnson & Johnson’s business segments. As part of the AS D&A team, you will tackle some of the most challenging issues that Johnson & Johnson faces today while dedicating additional time to ideate new and innovative solutions. We are looking for highly-driven, motivated individuals that will thrive in our creative and collaborative environment and make an impact on the world around us.
Eligible candidate should:
- Aspire to take on responsibilities, challenges and rewards typically demonstrated by senior leadership.
- Possess a strong desire to challenge the status quo and a commitment to go above and beyond to think innovatively and implement technical solutions that directly impact the customer, the patient and the community.
- Exhibit a combination of innate characteristics and learned skills that will be the driver in being a successful technology business leader in a global healthcare organization.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Development of applications for Android, iOS and web (HTML5/CSS/JS)
- Development of data and analytics applications using Python and R
- Immersion into the healthcare industry to create innovative solutions
- Rapid prototyping of the new and evolving ideas
- Project management following the Agile/SCRUM framework
- Recently Be currently enrolled and pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Information Management, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering / Development, or something equivalent.)
- Candidate must be authorized to work permanently in the U.S. and live in the U.S.
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree attained between June 2018 – June 2019.
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus)
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Ability to conduct usability research studies.
- Ability to socialize concepts and ideas to extended stakeholders.
United States-Rhode Island-Providence
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)