Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Director Divestitures, Janssen Business Development
Requisition ID: 00001CVK
Janssen Global Services, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s family of companies, is recruiting for a Senior Director Divestitures, Janssen Business Development, located in New Brunswick, NJ, North America or Europe.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Director Divestitures, Janssen Business Development, works closely with Pharmaceuticals Group Commercial and R&D senior management to develop Divestiture strategies and translate such strategies into tactical implementation in a dynamic internal and external environment. The Senior Director will leverage technical, analytical, interpersonal and management skills to lead deal execution, including reverse due diligence, communications, negotiation, and post-transaction considerations. This includes leading an end-to-end process for divestitures and leading each stage of the transaction on each deal. Key to these responsibilities will be to build the framework, process, and tools/templates, and lead value delivery via establishing key partnerships across functional areas in all regions. These functional areas include Supply Chain, Regulatory, Commercial, Clinical, Medical Affairs, Finance, Pharmacovigilance and others.
The Senior Director Divestitures, Janssen Business Development will:
- Provide leadership, guidance, and updates to management on progress of each transaction.
- Leads the Processes, and develops the materials for Divestitures activities throughout the divestiture process.
- Serve as a single point of contact for functional areas on global and regional deals. This will include establishing key partnerships across the businesses, and in the deal teams to deliver on the objective.
- Lead deal negotiations, due diligence, integration planning and execution.
- Identify Priorities, Progress and Risks associated with each divestiture.
- Develop Value Creators, Risk Mitigations for each project.
- Conduct Lessons learned and identify best practices based on each deal worked on.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or University equivalent in Business or Science or related discipline is required.
- Graduate degree/studies in related discipline/ MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years transaction lead experience within Business Development, or related experience within Banking, and/or New Business Development, is required.
- Minimum of 10 years of overall professional experience in the healthcare industry is required.
- Prior experience in working with divestures and/or acquisitions is preferred.
- Experience within strategy development and project management is required.
- Strong experience of creating strong relationships across multiple functions and businesses is preferred.
- Ability to manage complexity within a matrix organization is required.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation) are critical.
- Ability to develop relationships and inspire confidence and trust from internal and external partners at all levels.
- Experience in formally Directing and/or Managing global cross-functional teams is required.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)