Johnson & Johnson Careers
START YOUR CAREER IN FINANCE!
Requisition ID: 00001CUM
The Johnson & Johnson Global Services in Prague is now looking for young professionals or graduate candidates for positions in our Finance department:
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
START YOUR CAREER IN FINANCE!
Full time permanent contract
Are you thinking about full-time position in finance department in successful multinational company?
Do you like work with numbers, data and logical thinking?
Are you willing to learn and ready to develop your current knowledge of accounting or another financial area?
If your answers are positive, don‘t hesitate to apply and send us your CV!
You will be responsible for:
- Month-end closing activities
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Journal entries, accruals
- Accurate and timely month-end reporting focus
- Supporting senior accountants
- Building relationships with another local teams
- Closing and financial reporting activities is maintained
- Ad hoc one-time requests, participates in projects as/when required
You are the perfect candidate for our positions if you:
- are fluent in English and if you speak some other language it is even better
- are great friends with Excel and its advanced features (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, concatenate tool etc.)
- hold a Bachelor / Master degree in Economics / Finance / Business Administration
- have good analytical and organization skills and basic knowledge of accounting
- are willing to learn and develop yourself professionally
- have ability to work both independently and in team
- like challenges, are stress-resilient
- are detail oriented, organized and able to manage your time efficiently
- are available immediately
These positions come with the following benefits:
- An exciting and challenging job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Extensive long-term opportunities for personal and professional development
- Continuous training opportunities & Cooperation on internal projects
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Competitive salary based on experience and comprehensive benefits package: 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Sickdays, Notebook, Meal vouchers, Flexi Passes, Referral Award, Life and accident insurance, MultiSport Card, Contribution for: Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave, Pension contribution, Refreshment in the workplace, Free sport activities, Corporate events
If you are interested in this role and you fulfill the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English. Thank you for considering Johnson & Johnson as the next step in your career.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)