Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Project Manager, Quality & Compliance
Requisition ID: 00001COD
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Project Manager, Quality & Compliance to be located at a J&J consumer facility in the US, Singapore, or Zug (Switzerland).
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Project Manager, Quality & Compliance will lead executional elements of cross functional quality projects in a matrix environment and is responsible for the management and execution of all elements of delivering global projects. These elements include scope definition and control, stakeholder alignment, project planning, resource and risk management, project leadership and communication.
In this role, you will independently lead multiple projects of lower or medium complexity, medium business impact, and under active mentorship of their supervisor. Successful Project Management includes guiding project team activities to meet project and business objectives, and approval of project recommendations through governance.
Critical skills needed to perform the job include global leadership and facilitation, collaboration, attention to detail, business acumen, project management, communication, process management, team performance management, and significant experience and proficiency in MS Project.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop project plans and then deliver the project plan to achieve business results.
- Develop, lead and maintain up-to-date MS Project Timelines inclusive of all critical milestones, key interdependencies, resource constraints, applying appropriate project scheduling techniques.
- Develop agendas, minutes, metrics, etc. for the teams.
- Make timely updates to Project Templates, Project Dashboards and Update Forms.
- Possess strong facilitation skills to drive the team to deliver results, engage teams in healthy debate/conflict, and deliver solutions. Lead prioritization exercises with teams.
- Aggressively identify and escalate risks and issues to relevant stakeholders; with direction and guidance, lead development and delivery of tactical and achievable mitigation and contingency planning. Lead teams in use of ongoing risk management & communication tools.
- Deliver transparent, timely and effective verbal and written communication to teams, stakeholders and appropriate levels of the organization.
- Drive team accountability for
deliverables and ensure projects meet milestones.
- Lead exercises, share lessons among project leaders and other teams, integrate lessons into existing processes, tools and templates. Make the complex simple and compelling.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Sciences, Business or a related discipline is required.
- A Master’s degree or MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of recent experience with responsibility in the OTC, consumer products, medical device and/or pharmaceutical industries is required.
- Demonstrated enterprise-wide knowledge and experience leading cross-functional teams is required.
- Experience in an OTC or highly regulated environment is required.
- A PMP or a Project Management certification is preferred.
- Process Excellence or Six Sigma training/certification is preferred.
- Proven record of leading teams in a supply chain cross functional support and delivering results is required.
- Experience with standard PM tools and templates is required.
- Expertise with MS Project is highly preferred.
- Strong Business and Financial Acumen.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required.
- This position may require up to 15% domestic and international travel including some nights and weekends.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson
Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by law..
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland-Zug-Zug, North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lancaster, North America-United States-New Jersey-Skillman, North America, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Lititz, Asia Pacific-Singapore-Singapore
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)