Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
R&D Future Leaders Program Singapore
Requisition ID: 00001CNE
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company is recruiting for a Scientist located in Singapore to participate in a R&D Future Leaders Program.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets skin care, oral & wound products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands as well as leading skin care brands such as Johnson’s Baby® AVEENO®, Neutrogena®, and Listerine®.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM: The Asia-Pacific R&D Future Leaders Program provides a training curriculum and work experience with exposure to different J&J business environments across R&D such as formulation, scale up, regulatory affairs, & clinical research. Participants must complete all components of the program and may be slated for a promotion at the end of the program.
ROTATIONS: Participants will undergo a 3-year rotational program with each stint being of approximately 1 year. Rotations will be based on business objectives, career development plans & the personal interest of the participants. Assignments with different functions within AP region businesses will cover R&D disciplines such as Beauty care, Baby care, Oral care, OTC research, Analytical Development, Regulatory affairs, Clinical Research etc.
The Scientist will be responsible for:
- Developing new formulations for personal care applications utilizing technically challenging and proprietary technologies in novel applications and general cosmetic formulations such as emulsions and cleansers.
- Assisting management in identifying novel and proprietary technology platforms and in rolling out globally for various product categories.
- Leading and performing testing to assess bio-delivery, aesthetic performance and efficacy of finished formulations
- Operating effectively across a diverse range of organizational functions and geographic boundaries with guidance, and contribute in a team setting to the timing and execution of project plans.
- Communicate and collaborate with commercial teams, project managers, technology platform teams, supply chain and scale up teams.
- Using experimental design techniques, surfactant colloid chemistry and polymer and emulsion science fundamentals to develop and assess formulations.
- A minimum of BS degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related science (Preferably Masters or PhD) is required.
- Maximum of 2 years working experience
- Experience in surfactant, polymer materials, their synergy in formulations and their application in developing innovative skin care and cleansing formulations is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at internal and external meetings, conferences are required and should be evidenced with presentations & publications.
- Business sense & consumer-centered thinking, and good partnering skills.
- Must be able to be work collaboratively in a team environment.
This position is based in Singapore and will require travel across and outside of Asia Pacific.
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)