Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Pharmacy Internship, Puerto Rico - 2018
Las Piedras, Puerto Rico
Requisition ID: 00001CMP
The Pharmacy Internship Program is focused on providing PharmD students with practical business experience and general industry exposure. It allows them to develop leadership skills, broaden their understanding of the concepts learned in school and "get a taste of the real world" before they are fully committed to it. The program participants will be better able to apply concepts learned in the classroom and will be able to ask poignant questions to further their goals and education.
The Johnson & Johnson Families of Companies in Puerto Rico is offering Pharmacy Internship opportunities in McNeil Healthcare at Las Piedras. We are currently looking for Pharm D students to intern with us beginning in June 2018 (two-month internship).
Technical Operations Department
- Provide technical support for the implementation of technical projects related to: minor reformulations, validations, material changes and process and/or cost improvement projects.
- Conduct technical assessments and investigations related to complaints trending.
- Investigate product deviations and production trending using technical and scientific skills.
Caring for the world one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters are located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- In order to be eligible for an internship, students must be enrolled in an accredited college/institution in a program to attain a Doctor in Pharmacy Degree (Pharm D), and be in good academic standing.
- GPA of 3.0 or better required.
- Permanently authorized to work in the United States.
- Computer proficiency required (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Exposure and/or experience in Manufacturing Operations Support, Technical Operations and Quality in the regulated industry preferred.
- Team- player, demonstrated initiative, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish).
- Must be able to work full-time during the two-month program.
- Work a regular shift but occasionally will be required to work overtime, holidays, and weekends.
- The position physical demands are classified as sedentary; employee carries less than 10 pounds occasionally and requires occasionally to stand, walk, pull and push, bend forward and backwards, twist waist and neck, hand and arm; frequently sit, talk, listen, grab with right hand; and constantly close vision, write, and use of keyboard with both hands.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-Puerto Rico-Las Piedras
J&J Shared Services Co (P.R.) Inc (6091)