Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Data Operations, Senior Analyst
Piscataway, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 00001CLC
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Data Operations, Senior Analyst. The main location for this position is Piscataway, NJ with considerations made for any Johnson & Johnson site located in North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific or Europe, Middle East & Africa regions.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
This position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. The style is purposeful, directed at getting things done quickly. There is a great deal of challenge and pressure, and people and problems must be handled with confidence and determination. The position requires a self-disciplined person who can handle details, as long as they are only an intermittent aspect of the job, and not the primary responsibility. This job requires self-assurance and a competitive drive. There is a strong demand for high quality, organized and repeatable results. The responsibilities are broad in scope, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities. This is primarily a task-focused job, requiring a somewhat a persuasive leadership style that encourages results-driven, task-oriented collaboration.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Data Operations, Senior Analyst, you will:
• Be responsible for regional material end-to-end master data and project management processes, including data governance activities utilizing a strong partnership with franchises/regions, Information Technology, and internal business stakeholders.
• Drive data quality; create reports/metrics to ascertain data quality and integrity; research, analyze and identify root cause of data errors and provide key design input for application functionality.
• Manage the receipt, validation, and entry of regional master data as needed by the relevant supporting systems.
• Be responsible for Master Data maintenance and providing support to business partners.
• Develop standard hierarchies based on transacting and reporting requirements. Refine hierarchies as changes in business unit consolidation/alignment occur, and publish to subscribing systems.
• Ensure data maintenance activities are performed within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) parameters, execute hierarchy changes, and ensure appropriate communication and training to external service providers which are responsible for data entry into SAP, JDE and other legacy systems as applicable.
• Own the E2E master data Standard Operating Procedures (revision owner, coordination with relevant departments/legacy systems) and understand/follow data management and governance processes and procedures as defined by Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs).
• Lead projects to execute on strategic goals regarding product data. This includes: developing and managing the project plan, communicating plan to all levels of the organization both IT and Business, and accomplishing milestones and deliverables of plan ensuring all compliance requirements are met.
• Support implementation of project related activities and ensure training/documentation is in place for ongoing steady state.
• Actively participate on strategic teams representing the interests of master data and in the script development and testing of system enhancements.
• Ensure accurate and complete usage of [domain] data standards, using governance tools and processes. As well as, enhance and update documentation and presentation of existing [domain] data standards as needed/directed.
• Document of business process and technical changes and update team members of any changes that may impact business processes.
• Participate on the applicable governance teams and work closely with franchises to act as the liaison between IT and franchises/regions if errors occur while attempting to enter or update products, or for supporting exception processes (e.g., loading large volume of products in batch).
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a focus in Business Management.
• A minimum of six (6) years overall business experience is required.
• A minimum of four (4) years of experience in supply chain, master data, operations or cross-functional business environment is required.
• Experience in the Medical Device industry is highly preferred.
• Previous experience or an understanding with fundamental Project Management methodologies is required. Experience in enterprise-wide programs/projects is preferred.
• Experience with SAP, JD Edwards or similar ERP systems is required. Experience with Tableau, Oracle, or SQL is a plus.
• An advanced background in Excel with creating V-lookups and pivot tables is highly desired.
• Master Data Management/Product Lifecycle Management acumen and experience working with Master Data is preferred. Facility with data systems, data systems management, and data warehousing is a plus.
• Test Script writing experience with HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) or other system is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written) are required.
• Cross-functional business knowledge (sales/marketing/finance/operations) is a plus.
• This position requires up to ten percent (10%) of domestic and international travel.
• Ability to work outside of normal business hours or during a specified time (depending on country) is required.
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)