Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
2019 Consumer Marketing Summer Associate
Requisition ID: 00001CLB
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for the class of 2019 Consumer MBA Summer Associates.
Our purpose in Consumer is helping people around the world by anticipating their needs, while crafting solutions and experiences that help them live happy, healthy, and dynamic lives.
Do you have a passion for marketing and want to work on mega brands that consumers rely on and trust? Do you want a career working for a premier CPG organization with iconic brands and a focus on Health and Wellness? If so, a career with us might be the perfect fit for you.
The J&J Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across three distinct business units.
- Consumer Health Care, primarily located in Central New Jersey(Skillman campus) brands include: LISTERINE®, ROGAINE®, and BAND-AID®.
- Our Skin Care brands located in Skillman, NJ include JOHNSON’S BABY®, AVEENO®, ROC® and CLEAN & CLEAR® and based out of Los Angeles, CA is NEUTROGENA®
- Our OTC products are located in Fort Washington, PA, brands include: TYLENOL® (acetaminophen), MOTRIN® IB (ibuprofen) BENADRYL®, ZYRTEC®, and SUDAFED®.
As a Marketing Summer Associate, you become an integral part of a Brand Team. Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Assuming key Brand responsibilities including advertising, consumer promotion, market research, product/package improvements and a multitude of other fun, interesting and educational projects which he or she can own.
- You will be given the opportunity to interact with senior management including a final summer project recommendation.
This position requires a highly-motivated individual with strong analytical and social skills. You must possess a keen marketing/consumer curiosity and the strong leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm and passion.
- Identifying a strategic roadmap to expand a brand into e-commerce.
- Develop cross-branding strategy and campaign platforms to drive equity, expand usage, and build regimen.
- Assess, forecast, and report business trend drivers.
- Invent cost-effective education strategy for reaching and influencing pharmacy and in store health clinic professionals.
You would report to management supervisors and have opportunities to present key project findings and recommendations to business leaders. These and many other program features are collectively designed to provide a magical experience, Exposure, Environment and Education that challenges and develops MBA students personally and professionally.
- Graduate student pursuing a MBA or Master's degree (concentration in Brand Management or Marketing is preferred)
- Currently enrolled in an MBA or other business-related graduate program and planning to obtain their degree between December 2019 and June 2020, is required.
- The ideal person would possess excellent creative instincts and be a member of a cross-functional team.
- At time of application, having permanent work authorization in the U.S and not require sponsorship now or in the future is required.We are an equal opportunity organization.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-Florida-Clearwater
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6071)