Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Lead, Clinical Development - Product Line Owner
Malvern, Pennsylvania; Raritan, New Jersey; Titusville, New Jersey; Spring House, Pennsylvania; Beerse, Belgium
Requisition ID: 00001CL9
Janssen Research & Development LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, is recruiting for a Manager, Clinical Development IT – Product Line Owner. This position may be located at any of the major Pharm R&D locations including Raritan, NJ; Titusville, NJ; Malvern, PA Spring House, PA; or Beerse, Belgium. This position may involve up to 10% domestic and/or international travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Lead, Clinical Development IT – Product Line Owner will support the Clinical Development IT Product line organization in delivering solutions to drive the business strategy. This role will partner with business analysts, business process owner(s), and technical delivery teams to identify/implement technology solutions and ensure successful delivery.
- Translate business needs and requirements into IT specifications
- Write, lead, and clarify business requirements/story points
- Configuration/Change management of supported systems/platforms
- Manage plans, Financials, Risks and Issues for the supported projects
- Collaborate with IT partners and business process owners to lead technical execution of projects
- Oversee user acceptance testing and rollout
- Ensure compliance with Janssen policies & regulations, and develop required documentation.
- Serve as a technical guide to support one or more areas of products or technologies in Clinical Development.
- Manage business partner expectations, resolve conflicts.
- Ensure solutions are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with business partners and IT organization.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of end-to-end processes, systems and data flows.
- Contribute to budget development and monitor budget within the Product area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of 6 years of relevant experience OR advanced degree or equivalent and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience is required.
- Solid experience in supporting clinical dev technology and information systems, projects and processes.
- Successful project management and delivery experience is highly preferred.
- Broad technology experience with understanding of the business impact of different solutions and ability to assess impact and communicate the tradeoffs between business needs, technology requirements, timelines, costs and risks.
- Thorough understanding of SDLC including Agile methodology, requirements elicitation, system design, development and validation/regulatory requirements.
- Strong communication and interdependent partnering skills in global setting.
- Write, lead, and clarify business requirements/story points.
- Manage plans, Financials, Risks and Issues for the supported projects.
- Experience with user acceptance testing and rollout.
- Knowledge of Veeva or similar systems is preferred.
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)