Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Janssen Pharmaceutical ECLDP Internship Summer 2019
Requisition ID: 00001CKN
At Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and balanced lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it is found. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Janssen provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Neuroscience, Immunology, Oncology, and Infectious Diseases. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
Janssen is recruiting high performing MBA talent passionate about exploring a career in healthcare for their Leadership Development Summer Internship program focused on Commercial & Marketing functions. The internship will be a 12-week period during the Summer of 2019 and located in the greater Princeton, NJ or Philadelphia PA area (depending on assignment).
Your internship assignment will support Janssen’s business priorities. Internships are available in the following functions: Commercial Insights & Strategy, Market Research and Analytics, Product Brand Marketing with a focus on professional, consumer or payer campaigns and Market Access. You will have the opportunity to be considered for full-time positions after successful completion of the Summer program. The Full-Time ECLDP (Experienced Commercial Leadership Development Program) consists of two 18-month rotations in marketing or key commercial functions to prepare as a future business leader within J&J. All rotations are North America based and supplemented by classroom and e-learning training over the course of the program. Training covers all areas critical to success at J&J and delivered by program leadership, key commercial pharmaceutical leaders, J&J Executives, and external consultants.
You will demonstrate the following skills:
- You have an in-depth understanding of project management skills and navigating a matrix organization to accomplish goals.
- Your ability to collaborate with key internal and external partners in support of project deliverables.
- Act with speed, learning agility, and intellectual curiosity.
- Nurture meaningful internal and external partnerships, adding value and insights for the organization.
- Your ability to make Credo-based decisions and developing a Credo-based culture.
- Present project results to senior leaders and management team at conclusion of internship.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Minimum Position Requirements:
- You are a graduate student completing MBA in 2020. Concentration in Healthcare Management is preferred but not required.
- You have a minimum of 4 years of business experience prior to Business school.
- You have experience in marketing, sales, business analytics, strategic planning, and/or management consulting in health care related field is preferred.
- You have experience working in a regulated environment is preferred.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills is required.
- Validated analytical skills and cycles of success in a professional business environment is required.
- Your ability to think strategically, influence, and be able to execute a plan effectively is required.
- Your ability to work in a team environment with good judgment, creativity and perseverance is required.
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future is required.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)