Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EMEA Product Inventory Management System (PIMS) Senior Analyst
Beerse, Belgium; Spain; France; United Kingdom; Netherlands; Switzerland; Italy; Austria; Germany
Requisition ID: 00001CIF
As part of the wider EMEA Secure our Supply (S.O.S.) initiative, the Central EMEA Product Inventory Management System (PIMS) program drives for standardized approaches and processes to better secure supply of our products to customers in the local EMEA markets, through a proper handling of our stocks and an efficient allocation thereof in function of actual in-market demand.
The EMEA PIMS Senior Analyst will support the EMEA PIMS Lead in coordinating the actions to deploy the EMEA PIMS strategy at regional and country levels, in alignment with the SOS leadership team, including but not limited to assessing local demand and distribution set-up, improving forecasting accuracy and product allocation, analysing and adjusting CBT allocation for Plan Cycles, optimizing the tool(s) for administering PIMS, across the region and validating potential ad-hoc changes to the supply allocation methodology.
As EMEA PIMS Senior Analyst you will be working in a virtual multifunctional team, including Business Intelligence, Finance and Pricing, Legal, Supply Chain, at both regional and country levels.
- Support, at regional EMEA level and at local level, the deployment of the EMEA PIMS strategy:
- Implement standardized processes and tools and ensure these are embedded in the local OpCos.
- Continuously analyze/review IMS and other 3rd party data providers’ information to calculate validated patient demand (VPD) per country.
- Interact with each OpCo, including but not limited to business intelligence teams, to validate initial results.
- Identify supply trends, over- and undersupply ratios and key allocation per customer and per channel.
- Prepare standardized management reports, including monthly regional and country PIMS overview reports and dashboards.
- Maintaining central PIMS data repository and tools.
- Support the EMEA PIMS Lead in partnering with IMS on Country of Origin (CoO) studies:
- In ensuring reasonability and appropriateness of the CBT allocation keys by controlling quality of the ongoing studies and KPIs.
- In coordinating the methodology challenge to IMS by analyzing outcomes of country studies in collaboration with local OpCo teams.
- CBT allocation based on CBT analysis:
- Make ongoing analysis to the allocation keys based on the changing market situation in origin countries (governmental exports bans, new customer entry) and propose the necessary adjustments.
- Prepare the quarterly communication on actual allocation keys and Plan Cycles' allocation keys to EMEA Financial Plan & Analysis Center of Excellence (FP&A COE).
- Partner with EMEA FP&A COE for setting up CBT SKUs and master data, and methodology improvements.
- Support the EMEA PIMS Lead in providing SOS leadership team and EMEA senior management with regular updates on results and proposals for improvement.
Role duration and time allocation: Permanent role with 100% time allocation.
Location: EU. International travel will be required (up to 30% first 6 months and maximum 10% after).
- Master's Degree required (preferably Finance, Mathematics, Engineering)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in business intelligence, finance or supply chain in Pharma.
- Experience in advanced analytical solutions.
- Experience in program and change management is a plus.
- Strong team player skills across matrix and virtual teams.
- Ability to integrate in an EMEA-wide / multi-cultural environment.
- Proven knowledge of Janssen’s portfolio and good overview of possible distribution channels.
- Deep understanding of business intelligence within Pharm - understanding of market data and trends that allow for pre-emptive identification of issues and their implications.
- Strong analytical skills, including statistical methods and tools, forecasting processes and techniques, data extraction and management.
- Legal acumen and/or basic knowledge of legal principles covering Cross Border Trade (CBT).
- Excellent judgment, problem identification and solving skills.
- Ability to summarize and communicate needs and recommendations to management verbally and in writing.
- Good social and communication skills required. Demonstrates the ability to deliver sensitive and difficult messages with tact, subtlety, and understanding of the target audience. Good influencing skills.
- Fluent in English, any other language is added value.
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of customers and the business.
- Confident knowledge and usage of Janssen ERP and BI platforms.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
If you are interested in the position and match the above criteria, please apply online.
Inform your manager upfront.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Austria, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)