Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
MEDICAL INFORMATION SUMMER INTERN - PA
Requisition ID: 00001CI2
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of companies, has two Summer Intern positions available to work in the Medical Information department located in Horsham, PA. This group is dedicated to providing medical information and consultative support to a number of J&J's pharmaceutical companies. The company's mission is to create the pre-eminent model of scientific excellence in the promotion of public health.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The interns in Horsham, PA will provide support to the Medical Information Team by:
- Assisting with development of product and disease state training materials
- Analyzing scientific literature and preparing written summaries of key data sets
- Participating in key medical information department projects, which will include cross-functional collaboration and partnering with internal colleagues
Successful candidates will have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry as a potential career path. They demonstrate intellectual curiosity and seek opportunities to leverage their growing therapeutic knowledge. They have an interest in advancing their strong written and verbal communication skills and have a passion for educating others.
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university and have completed at least 3 years of college study (of a 6 year PharmD program).
- The student must have a strong interest in medical writing/drug information and have good verbal & communication skills.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite is preferred.
- The expected program duration is approximately 10-12 weeks.
- Candidates must have authorization to work in the US.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)