Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
2018 LEARNING STRATEGY SUMMER INTERN - Horsham, PA
Requisition ID: 00001CI0
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of companies, has Summer Intern positions available to work in the Learning Strategy department located in Horsham, PA. This group is dedicated to providing short and long-term learning strategy support to Janssen Scientific Affairs, including Medical Information and Real World Value and Evidence teams. The company's mission is to create the pre-eminent model of scientific excellence in the promotion of public health.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The intern in Horsham, PA will provide support to the Learning Strategy team and will:
- Assist with development of training materials and e-modules applying adult learning principles in collaboration with subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Assist with development of process documents related to training
- Assist in the development of training communications
- Assist Learning Strategy team with various administrative tasks
- Participating in key training projects, which will include cross-functional collaboration and partnering with internal colleagues
Successful candidates will have an interest in the pharmaceutical industry as a potential career path. They demonstrate intellectual curiosity and seek opportunities to leverage their growing knowledge around learning and development strategies and instructional design. They have an interest in advancing their strong written and verbal communication skills and have a passion for educating others.
- The candidate is required to have completed at least 2 years of college study.
- The student must have a strong interest in learning and development, communications, or instructional design and have good verbal & communication skills.
- A minimum 3.0 GPA preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite is preferred.
- Experience with design, development, and delivery of transition solutions preferred (ie, Articulate, Captivate, iSpring, etc).
- The expected program duration is approximately 10-12 weeks.
- Candidates must have authorization to work in the US.
- Majors Targeted: Instructional Design, Training & Development, Communications, Education, or similar field
- Specific Location(s): Horsham, PA; occasional travel to Titusville, NJ
- Housing/Relocation offered?: no
- Pay: Hourly, bi-weekly, competitive pay, not negotiable
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)