Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
JANSSEN RWAA SUMMER INTERN – Titusville, NJ
Requisition ID: 00001CHZ
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting a Summer Intern with a focus on research methods for observational studies, to work in the Real World Analytics and Alliances (RWAA) Department located in Titusville, NJ.
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC is committed to transforming patient and population health through scientific evidence across the Janssen pharmaceutical companies.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The RWAA Department is focused on meeting the needs of our value-driven healthcare system by generating real world evidence that demonstrates the value of Janssen’s products and services to payers, providers, patients and policy makers. One way we accomplish this, is by applying novel methodologies and innovative study designs and utilizing large electronic healthcare databases residing on a state of the art data platform.
The RWAA Summer Intern will focus on the application of analytical and methodological approaches related to causal inference methods utilizing administrative healthcare databases in their native or OMOP CDM architecture. The intern will have ample opportunities to collaborate with epidemiologists, biostatisticians, outcomes researchers, and data analysts.
The expected program duration is approximately 10-12 weeks. Successful candidates would be expected to devote 40 hours per week during the internship, preferably in Titusville, NJ. Candidates must be able to provide their own transportation to the work location.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a graduate degree in biostatistics, statistics, public health, epidemiology, economics or a related field, preferably a PhD student having completed at least the 2nd year of studies.
- Have some experience working with large administrative, patient-level databases
- Experience with a statistical programming language such as R or SAS.
- An understanding of observational and experimental study designs, and the ability to interpret quantitative methods.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Scientific Affairs, LLC (6120)