Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Director, Global Market Access, Prostate Cancer
Requisition ID: 00001CHI
Janssen Global Commercial Strategy Organization, a group within Janssen Global Services and a member of Johnson & Johnson's family of companies, is recruiting for a Director, Global Market Access, Prostate Cancer, to be located in Raritan, New Jersey; Beerse, Belgium or High Wycombe, UK.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
Oncology Therapeutic Area within the Janssen Global Commercial Strategy
Organization develops and introduces innovative products that address medical
needs in three key areas of focus – Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, and
Hematologic Malignancies. We are looking for a Director, Global Market Access
in the prostate cancer disease area who will join us our goal of transforming
prostate cancer into a chronic or curable disease.
- Be responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of the payer value generation and access strategies for a late stage pharmaceutical product with a novel companion diagnostic.
- Serve as the leading resource on access strategies and is an active member of the global clinical and commercial product teams, as well as the disease area strategy groups.
- Be responsible for integrating pricing, payer research, health economic and epidemiology information to develop the optimal value strategy.
- Interact with Regional Market Access/Health Economics / Outcomes Research and Medical Affairs teams to develop real world evidence in support of their access programs.
- Develop an integrated access strategy that reflects macro (health care reform, quality metrics, technology assessment) and disease specific (clinical profile, market segmentation, disease staging and clinical pathway) factors as well as the complexity of a companion diagnostic.
- Be responsible for ensuring that clinical development programs fully capture the value of innovative products to payers, physicians and patients. This includes strategic advice to teams on patient populations, trial design, selection of relevant endpoints as well as ensuring quality implementation of study protocols, case report forms, monitoring protocols, statistical analyses plans, etc.
- Drive the design and management of health outcomes studies including: systematic literature reviews, retrospective database analyses, prospective physician or patient studies, transmission models and user-friendly cost effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Be responsible for educating the prostate cancer commercial and R&D teams on key access trends and opportunities to shape their evolution from an prostate cancer perspective.
- Provide leadership to the CDT in terms of market access data needs related to the clinical development plan; represent the access needs of the regions as a subject matter expert and advocate for the data necessary for positive reimbursement across the global markets.
- A BA degree is required.
- A Ph.D., Pharm.D, MD, or M.Sc. in appropriate field (preferably Epidemiology, Health Economics, Public Health, Health Policy) is preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of business experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry (global, regional or operating company level) with a focus in Epidemiology, Health Economics, Payer Access is required and a strong business acumen is required.
- A good understanding and/or experience of the reimbursement environment for key international markets is required.
- Experience in multiple therapy areas, including oncology is preferred.
- Deep understanding of Health Economics, meta-analyses, retrospective and prospective data generation activities, clinical trial methodologies, relative effectiveness and all other ingredients of an optimal value proposition and professional HTA or price & reimbursement submissions are preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to successfully work across functional and geographic boundaries, preferably across multiple countries/market types/access models is required.
- Launch experience is preferred.
- Deep appreciation of science and ability to translate scientific information into strategy is required.
- Ability to manage multiple demands and priorities on time, influence without authority, gain alignment and drive decision making is required.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills are a must with a strong track record of producing results in a matrix-based environment is required.
- Strong business acumen with ability to think strategically is required.
- This position is based in Raritan NJ; Beerse, Belgium or High Wycombe, UK and may require up to 30% domestic and/or international travel.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)