Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Business Simulation Lead
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 00001CFE
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Business Simulation Lead to be located in Bridgewater, NJ, but can be located in EMEA, LATAM, APAC.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Business Simulation Lead will have responsibility for providing overarching structure & framework for Business Simulation Testing for system deployments within the ERP, Deliver, Plan & Source functional areas
The key responsibilities within this role are as follows:
• Ensure a clear understanding of the Structure, framework and desired outcomes from the Business Simulation testing. Serve as the Framework owner for scope, methodology, approach for Business Simulation testing.
• Should be able to articulate the inputs, activities and outputs from the phase and provide thought leadership prior to and during the execution of this critical phase of the project.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
1. Actively participate in IRM pre deployment go live activities
• Actively participate in the pre project go live Governance process to ensure that the needs and requirements for business simulation are incorporated and planned in a timely manner
• Work closely with the Talent & Competency Development Lead to develop flexible resource plans to meet the future needs of business simulation testing as part of the deployment where appropriate
• Work with the project testing lead to develop and implement business simulation test plans for the systems deployment and ensure all resources are secured and in place as per the agreed timelines
2. In collaboration with Testing Lead, support the Business Simulation testing, for system deployments
• Forge effective working relationships with the Talent & Competency Development Lead in the identification, assessment, enrolment and performance monitoring of business simulation resources as appropriate throughout the deployment lifecycle
• Work closely with the Contracts Deployment Lead in the timely and effective management of contract resources as appropriate
• Partner closely with the Test lead & Systems Delivery Leads on the overall scope & strategy of Day in the Life testing beyond the ERP including legacy interfaces to ensure the overall solution works as expected and provides minimal/no disruption to the business upon Go-live
• Forge effective working relationships with the Functions to manage and deliver their requirements as per the project timeslines
• Engage closely with Testing Lead and the Super Users to successfully test, & prove out solution & data readiness for system deployments
• Participate in all Governance testing, validation and qualification elements particularly in the area of Go-Live assessment and ensure that all outputs are communicated effectively within the team
• Deliver projects in alignment with agreed Project Management methodologies
• Actively participate in the Project Governance process to ensure decisions are made in a timely manner and that all risks and issues are escalated effectively and dealt with in a controlled and compliant manner
• Ensure all project documentation aligns with the SCSS Documentation Management requirements
• Ensure that business simulation activities align with the IRM Framework
• Work closely with the Portfolio and Program Management and Metrics Lead in the development and communication of business simulation performance metrics
3. Continuously strive for excellence in business simulation service delivery
• Continuously seek to improve processes and ways of working through CI/Lean and Lessons Learned processes including attendance at external conferences and forums to identify best practice
• Embed a continuous improvement mindset in all activities and actively promote and implement Lessons Learned in processes and ways of working with the aim of consistently pursuing lean excellence in everything we do
• Where appropriate seek to promote best practice and continuous improvement principles across Functional system deployments
• Work closely with the Strategic Programs Lead to identify, assess and embed IRM Framework continuous improvement opportunities
• Actively participate in the sharing of best practice across the systems delivery team to consistently strive for step change improvements on delivery performance
• A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required with a preferred area of study in Science, Engineering, or Physical Science.
• A minimum of 8-10 years of relevant experience is required.
• Proven experience of leading testing activities including business simulation testing.
• Good understanding of Day in the life, volume, variant testing including KPI’s/metrics to show the results from testing.
• Past experience in capturing efficiency measures from legacy (As-Is).
• Functional knowledge of/and experience in systems within Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals or other healthcare regulated sectors.
• Strong communication skills across all levels of the organization.
• Ability to manage multiple teams on a global basis.
• Strong and proven project management experience, organization and prioritization skills is required.
• Managing risk, including escalation, prioritization and resolution of systems and support issues and developing and managing responses.
• Showing initiative in innovative approaches to challenges in a fast-paced, changing global environment.
• Building strong partnerships with ERP Deliver/Plan/Source and cross-functional teams.
• Building consensus and impacting outcome with authority and ability to negotiate trade off decisions across the organization.
• Strong collaboration and influencing skills to partner effectively at all levels and across multiple groups is required.
• Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building instincts, with the ability to build partnerships and collaborate both internally and externally is required.
• Up to 40% of travel both domestic and international is required.
• MBA or other advanced degree is preferred, but not required.
• Six Sigma/LEAN certification preferred, but not required.
• Strong testing, qualification and validation skills.
• Experience in managing multiple diverse stakeholder groups.
• Detailed knowledge of GxP and Sox requirements and regulations.
• Proven success in building and developing a high performing team.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)