Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Emerging Capabilities Deployment Lead (Director)
Requisition ID: 00001CFA
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Emerging Capabilities Deployment Lead (Director) with a primary location of Bridgewater, NJ with consideration given to any global J&J site.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
You will have responsibility for managing and leading the deployment of Emerging Technologies and supporting the Stage Gate deployment model projects within the Quality & Make functional areas
- Leading development of Business Case, Enterprise and/or Sector Funding and customer requirements for all incoming emerging technologies in Make/Quality
- Managing and leading the successful deployment of new technologies from pilot confirmation through planning to widespread deployment against best Business Case
- Leading project teams in the successful delivery of the system deployment in alignment with the business and funding requirements
- Leading and managing resources internal and external teams in the delivery of successful system deployments
- Proactive management of an effective engagement model with the Functional Center’s of Excellence (CoE’s) and Business Partners with respect to the status and anticipated benefits from emerging technologies to meet their business needs
- Support and enable teams in the delivery of Stage Gate deployments for specific programs/projects
- Ensure compliance with GXP and documentation management requirements
- Proactively partner with the Strategy and Emerging Capabilities team to successfully transition new technologies from a test and learn environment to a deploy environment
- Maintain collaborative working relationships with teams across the supply chain network (e.g. Resource Management)
- Deliver performance management processes and timelines with respect to system deployment to track and capture data in the delivery of value and performance with respect to all new technologies and stage gate deployments.
- Develop through partnership engagements a consistent deployment understanding through proactive stage gate oversight and inputs
- Lead effective and timely communications with respect to new technologies and stage gate deployments both within the department and with key customers and partners
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of ten (10) years of related experience is required
- Proven experience of managing and delivering large scale complex system deployments is required
- Ability to drive change management is required
- Ability to manage multiple teams on a global basis is required
- Strong and proven project management experience is required
- Managing risk, including escalation, prioritization and resolution of systems and support issues and developing and managing responses is required
- Functional knowledge of/and experience in systems within Medical Device, Pharmaceuticals or other healthcare regulated sectors is preferred
- Deep understanding of new technologies and modalities is preferred
- Previous experience of GxP and SOX requirements and regulations is preferred
- Previous experience in working within a support organization with a knowledge of functional and matrix structures is preferred
- Proven success in building and developing a high performing team is preferred
- Demonstrated collaboration and influencing skills to partner effectively at all levels and across multiple groups is preferred
- Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building instincts, with the ability to build partnerships and collaborate both internally and externally is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 40% domestic and international
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)