Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Strategic Programs Lead (Manager)
Requisition ID: 00001CF9
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Strategic Programs Lead (Manager) with a primary location of Bridgewater, NJ with consideration given to any J&J site in North America or EMEA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Strategic Programs Lead (Manager) will be responsible for proactively optimizing and continuously enhancing new and existing programs - working with team members in transforming concepts into programs that can be deployed successfully across the Supply Chain Systems and Solutions (SCSS) team.
- Lead the continued development of the existing internal operating processes framework across the SCSS team and constantly refining the framework in response to the changing requirements of the organization
- Lead in educating teams and key partners as to the purpose, status and value derived from these new programs and the evolving internal operating processes framework. Create an on-boarding framework to facilitate the integration of additional systems & technologies into the Supply Chain model as appropriate and maintain the on-boarding program to ensure the highest levels of standards and practices are maintained
- Lead the management and delivery strategic priorities of the SCCS team and facilitate the successful engagement of these priorities with other teams in the enterprise supply chain.
- Support the successful transfer of new technologies to deployment and other functional areas as they mature to a point when they will add the anticipated value for teams across the supply chain
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of eight (8) years or relevant experience is required
- Demonstrated experience in influencing effectively without direct authority across an organization is required
- Knowledge of Systems within Supply Chain is required
- Expertise in goal setting and measurement methodologies is required
- Demonstrated experience with continuous improvement / optimization projects is required
- Change management experience is required
- Working knowledge of Process Excellence and/or LEAN principles is preferred
- Project Management experience and/or Certifications (PMP) are preferred
- Working knowledge of GxP and SOX is preferred
- Knowledge of Supply Chain activities within matrix and non-matrix functions is preferred
- Showing initiative in innovative approaches to challenges in a fast-paced, changing global environment is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% domestically and/or internationally is required
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)