Johnson & Johnson Careers
Emerging Capabilities Development Lead (Director)
Requisition ID: 00001CF8
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Emerging Capabilities Development Lead (Director) with a primary location of Bridgewater, NJ with consideration given to any J&J Site in North America or EMEA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Emerging Capabilities Development Lead (Director) primary responsibility is to integrate the development of future technology applications to support the continued development of new or enhancement of existing business capabilities for the Supply Chain. This will be enabled by leveraging test & learn concepts to trial and demonstrate these new and breakthrough technologies while partnering with business and IT organization to establish the overall business benefit that can be achieved.
- Partner with internal and external functions and team to develop frameworks to pilot these new technologies and solutions, which will result in a Technology Readiness Level (TRL) pipeline of technologies that services current and future capabilities
- Work closely with business leaders in identifying opportunities requiring introduction of transformational technology, presenting and influencing high level stakeholders
- Develop the new technologies SCSS (Supply Chain Systems & Solutions) strategy, and technology roadmaps, in collaboration with internal and external partners
- Provide the conduit between teams and SCSS to create alignment between the teams and optimizing the role that SCSS can deliver in fulfilling the ambition of J&J in becoming industry leader enhancing customer value in innovation and digital manufacturing
- Embrace the transition of new technologies and tools into the group who will determine the most appropriate frameworks to create and roll out those new modalities across the supply chain in the future
- Assume responsibility for managing projects and programs within the overall systems and new technology readiness program as appropriate
- Support concepts to transition from incubation to scale to deployment
- Manage the existing portfolio of innovative technologies that are in the process of establishing and validating their enhanced capabilities until they are matured to a ready to deploy
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, an advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience is required
- Demonstrated experience in creating future vision, gaining support and alignment to that vision is required
- Demonstrated experience in driving strategic direction, deploying goals and objectives into meaningful actions is required
- Demonstrated experience in influencing effectively across all levels of an organization is required
- Proven experience in new technology introduction and new modalities is required
- Ability to build, manage and develop high performing teams on a global basis is required
- Functional knowledge of/and experience in systems within a healthcare regulated sector is required
- Working knowledge of GxP is required and Sox knowledge is preferred
- Six sigma/LEAN certifications are preferred
- Showing initiative in innovative approaches to challenges in a fast-paced, changing global environment is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 40% domestically and/or internationally is required
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)