Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Global Compliance Ops Model Lead. This position will be ideally based in New Brunswick, NJ or Pennsylvania, New Jersey, United Kingdom, Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa as secondary locations.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in healthcare to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Global Compliance Ops Model Lead will be the right hand of the Global Compliance Strategy Director in developing end to end compliance strategy and leading compliance innovation in the A2R, I2C, Master Data, and User Access Management space. They will be responsible for benchmarking and creating value cases for investments in innovation to improve efficiency and effectiveness of our compliance processes. As part of this, they will oversee the compliance taxonomy, and make recommendations on work placement. They will need to be a champion for standardization across the globe.
To be successful the Lead must demonstrate the Leadership Imperative qualities of Connect, Shape, Lead and Deliver. In executing standardization efforts, the Lead will ensure that the appropriate level of input from key stakeholders and external partners are incorporated in developing new end to end standard processes. The Lead will ensure that the standardization and continuous improvement efforts appropriately challenge the status quo by acting as a change agent who manages risks related to the change as appropriate. Where Pilot or proof of concept is chosen, the Lead will oversee the pilot. Finally, the Lead will also ensure that the standardization efforts that are developed incorporate appropriate global and enterprise-wide mindset that balances short and long term strategic choices.
The Global Compliance Ops Model Lead will have the ability to interact with numerous senior leaders through in-person meetings, presentations, etc. This will give them the ability to hone their collaborative and presentation skills while building a reputation as a trusted advisor and change leader. They will also use their core understanding of the finance compliance processes that exist today and constantly driving the organization toward the future vision that ES&P has created.
Standardization / Capability Build / Efficiency Gains
• Create prioritization plan and associated Roadmap to drive automation and improve efficiency and effectiveness of compliance activities
• Partner with GS to define and lead compliance innovation pilots in all regions
• Identify/deliver other improvement opportunities by looking end to end at the finance compliance processes
• Ensure adherence to Global org design and drive any interim to end state org actions are followed through
• Ensure external perspective is brought for all standardization plans and internal management processes
• Partner with Ops Leads that project manage deployments of compliance processes outside of the GS Centers (ie BU COE, Supply Chain)
• Partner with the deliver lead to ensure end to end processes contemplate feedback and adherence to these internal processes in GS
• Compliance taxonomy lead, ensuring proper vetting and governance over changes to taxonomy.
• Global Issue escalation point for the GS Centers for compliance issues not covered in DtPs
• Ensure adherence to ad-hoc request process – ensuring customer expectations are both set and met consistently
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Finance or Accounting.
- CPA, CMA, CIA, or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience is required.
- Knowledge of general finance/accounting processes required.
- Knowledge of SOX 404 and internal controls required.
- Knowledge of User Access Management and Segregation of Duties required.
- Experienced professional with ability to influence and effectively communicate with senior management required.
- Strong independent, analytical, and critical thinking skills required.
- Planning/prioritization/project management skills are required.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office are required.
- Intermediate skills in SAP and/or JD Edwards systems are preferred.
- Up to 25% international and domestic travel required.
- This position will be ideally based in New Brunswick, NJ or Pennsylvania, New Jersey, United Kingdom, Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa as secondary locations.
United States-New Jersey-New BrunswickOther Locations
Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, North America-United States-New Jersey, Asia Pacific-Philippines-National Capital-Manila, North America-United States-Florida-Tampa, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague, North America-United States-Pennsylvania, Asia Pacific-China-Anhui-Suzhou, Latin America-Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá, Asia Pacific-China-Jiangsu-SuzhouOrganization
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function