Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Contract - Administrative Assistant
New Brunswick, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 00001CEQ
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Contract Administrative Assistant reporting into the Global Vice President of Talent Acquisition. This position will be located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Our Story is this….Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people, ultimately touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We flourish based on a diverse company culture, and celebrate the uniqueness of our employees and a serious commitment to inclusion. J&J is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Administrative Assistant position provides administrative support to a Global Vice President & a Senior Director at Johnson & Johnson and will be responsible for the following:
- Thorough knowledge of the Executive’s organization as well as, company policies and procedures.
- Coordination and correspondence with Executive management and Board members and their assistants
- Use of discretion in handling highly sensitive/confidential information.
- Composes and prepares a high level of correspondence, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Screens and directs incoming calls effectively with considerable use of tact, diplomacy and courtesy.
- Partners with other administrative staff to ensure constant coverage.
- Manages schedule and appointment calendar(s) and maintains sensitivity to changing priorities across multiple time zones/continents.
- Organizes, coordinates, and takes minutes of various meetings; schedules all global business travel/logistics
- A minimum of a High School Diploma is required
- College work completed is preferred
- A minimum of 4 years of administrative experience supporting senior level executives within a comparable corporate environment is preferred.
- Polished executive assistant with professional maturity and previous corporate environment experience is required.
- Ability to effectively interact with senior level management and maintain a high level of confidentiality is required
- Experience supporting a global team is strongly preferred.
- Experience coordinating global travel is strongly preferred.
- Ability to successfully prioritize and provide accurate follow up on all issues and correspondence is required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office suites is required.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented and possess strong communication and organizational skills.
- Self-starter mentality with a strong sense of ownership and involvement is required.
- Must be flexible to work overtime if needed.
- Project Management experience/certification is strongly preferred.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
Johnson & Johnson (6067)