Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Consumer Communications Customer Development Co-Op
Requisition ID: 00001CE2
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. is recruiting for you to join its Sales Communication team in Skillman, New Jersey.
We touch more than a billion people’s lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving and the volunteer efforts of our employees.
The candidate would apply foundations of communication principles, to effectively allow partners to meet the needs of customers. You will be a member of RGM & Sales Activation Team and support internal communications for the organization, work on the development and execution of an internal communications strategy to ensure the delivery of key initiatives and business critical information.
You would also collaborate on new channels and ideas to communicate with employees across multiple campuses (Skillman, Fort Washington and Customer facing offices) and support Customer Development presence on internal portal (Touchpoint).
- Assist in the development, management, and population of the many sales communication vehicles. Primary focus will be on SalesCloud, Sales Bulletins, Yammer and Sales Bundle Training.
- Become a key member of Sales Cloud team while providing access to users, page development and ongoing updates. Manage compiling the content and timely delivery of the Sales Bulletin vehicle on a weekly basis
- Assist with monthly training in compiling the agenda, Powerpoint slides and running presentation during meeting using WebEx technology.
- Act as a social media ambassador using internal social tool, Yammer. Manage new item sales sample process, collaborating with Sales Strategy and external vendor
- Maintain sample fulfillment process, through tracking inventory levels, demand and ordering trends. Data maintenance for new employees, terminations, transfers and ongoing roster development and additional sales support tasks as needed
You would be qualified in the following ways, but not limited to:
Current undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with a Communications focus (Rising Junior, or Current Junior, Expected Graduation 2019 or Graduation 2020)
· Experience with Microsoft Office 365; including PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint and Excel
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and take initiative
· Self-starter with time management skills, good judgment and demonstrated ability to solve problems is required
· Ability to write and present clearly and persuasively
· Ability to maintain perspective and bring positive attitude and encourage partnership discussions with strong professional presence is required
· Professional maturity and ability to work effectively across levels, functions, regions and backgrounds is required
· Ability to stay aligned with overall strategic direction while applying diligence and attention to detail in execution and reliably meeting deadlines
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)