Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Specialist, Process Excellence
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 00001CDU
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Specialist, Process Excellence to be located Bridgewater, NJ, or Horsham, PA or other global locations.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
You, the Specialist, Process Excellence will:
The Specialist, Process Excellence reports to the Manager, Process Excellence (GQS). This role will assist process owners and subject matter experts to evaluate, simplify and continuously improve standards and processes across the Enterprise utilizing process excellence methodology. This role will partner with internal and external resources to collect and analyze data, gather intelligence, identify best practices, etc. to maintain and improve standards.
The Specialist, Process excellence will provide support to assure the highest levels of internal customer satisfaction around the world, responding to internal customer feedback, supporting internal customer needs and help to ensure reliable, safe and effective, high-quality, end-to-end product supply and outstanding regulatory compliance performance.
Provide support to Manager, Process Excellence to:
Provide process excellence tools, guidance and expertise to evaluate processes associated with the standards to assure that they are robust, and continuously improved and maintained in compliance with regulations and consistent with industry trendsSupport the monitoring of process performance metrics through process excellence toolsProactively evaluate processes for simplification and robustnessWorks in collaboration with quality engineering team to assure new tools and evaluation methods are being identified and incorporated to improve processes associated with standard deployment.
- Bachelors’ Degree in studies in Life Science, Technical, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a regulated Pharma or Medical Device industry is required.
- Working knowledge of GMP is required.
- Six sigma or lean process certified (preferred)
- Working knowledge and demonstrated expertise leading process excellence improvement projects utilizing process excellence tools, e.g., six sigma, lean process.
- Working knowledge of statistical processes and tools
- Experience working with business partners in a global environment is highly preferred.
- Experience in computer software such as Excel, SharePoint, Tableau, etc.
- High degree of customer focus, interdependent partnering, initiative, innovation, team work.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize with minimal direction and escalate to management when appropriate.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organization, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to build and nurture strong, positive relationships with cross-functional team.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.Johnson & JohnsonFamily of Companies are equal opportunityemployers, and all qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment withoutregard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, geneticinformation, national origin, protected veteranstatus, disability status, or any othercharacteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)