Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Business Product Owner Senior Analyst
Piscataway, New Jersey; Bogotá, Colombia; Prague, Czech Republic
Requisition ID: 00001CDL
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for a Global Business Product Owner Senior Analyst, located in Piscataway, NJ, with consideration given to alternate global locations such as: Prague, Czech Republic and Bogota, Colombia.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Global Business Product Owner, Senior Analyst, you are responsible for supporting Customer Service, Salesforce.com (SFDC) Case Management product design and governance including Global & Regional requirements, initial design sessions, testing and implementation of Global Customer Service case management tools, processes, ongoing governance and change control. You leverage stakeholder input and feedback, analyze issues, recommend and implement product improvements, analyze functionality and configuration of change requests from business partners.
• Product Owner SFDC: Drive the strategy, planning, and execution of SFDC across the Customer Service organization. Product owner works with cross-functional business partners to manage the collection of requirements, prioritization of requirements, and partners with IT to support the delivery of those requirements.
• Manage cross work-stream business processes:
o Ensure alignment with global processes and controls at the various regional locations
o Influence the local organizations toward continuous process improvements
o Facilitate product design workshops, as needed
o Develop and manage Case Management capability metrics
o Partner with Training Team as SME on SFDC capabilities & processes to build robust training materials. Ensure materials remain current as enhancements are deployed.
o Develop and deploy routing functionalities in conjunction with Global/Regional requirements, ININ strategies and SFDC capabilities.
• Partner with the leadership on new projects and initiatives to align with and deploy CS/Case Management global processes:
o Define global template and ensure understanding of Regional Product Leads
o Manage the implementation of Case Management, in adherence with policies/procedures
o Provide guidance in the evaluation of gap analysis
• Provide CoE and Hypercare support to project and local teams for SFDC
• Play a lead role with appropriate IT groups that are involved in the SFDC development
• Act as liaison between IT and business groups involved in Regional SFDC build and deployment.
• Keep current with emerging technologies and developments in SFDC and Case Management.
• Support ad hoc requests / projects and continuous improvement activities
• Participate in training to increase knowledge & skill, and assist with training Global and Regional team members
• Perform performance management activities
• Minimum of Associate’s Degree or equivalent required; BA/BS or advanced degree preferred
• Focused degree in Logistics, Sales, and/or Supply Chain preferred
• Minimum six (6) years of related experience required; Supply Chain and/or Customer Services experience preferred
• Salesforce.com Service Cloud and/or Computer Telephony Integration experience preferred
• Knowledge of Customer Service/Sales Order Management processes and integration impacts with Invoice to Cash finance processes required
• Experience with case management and Sales Order Management systems preferred
• Supply Chain Planning processes and/or commercial sales processes knowledge preferred
• Knowledge of external customer channels and distribution models preferred
• Experience partnering across functions, sectors, and/or globally is preferred
• Project management experience required
• Demonstrated experience influencing and leading without direct authority is required
• Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely, across all levels within all business functions
• Process Improvement, Lean, or Six Sigma experience, training or certification preferred
• Experience integrating work streams and understanding of change impacts is preferred
• Process mapping and technical writing knowledge or experience preferred
• Domestic and international travel up to 30% required
United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague, Latin America-Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)