Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, Metrics & Analytics, Research & Development Operations
Requisition ID: 00001CD8
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Metrics & Analytics within Research & Development Operations. This position will reside in Raritan, NJ; Titusville, NJ; Spring House, PA; or Beerse BE and requires up to 10% international and domestic travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. We pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Associate Director Metrics & Analytics position in the Research & Development Operations (RDO) will play a critical role in supporting the company’s ability to analyze data effectively to inform the head of Metrics & Analytics critical business decisions in support of RDO OPS. This role will be part of transformational team that supports in driving the RDO dashboard/scorecard and partnering with RDO functional groups on analytical/business data. The role will partner with cross-functional teams (Finance, GCDO, QS and PDMS) to provide insights that support the development integrated metrics and analytics. Partner with IT/PMO to ensure all analytics systems are updated to support the needs of the business.
- Select and define metrics linked to the business strategy and performance indicators.
- Provide leadership in support to OPS Metrics/Analytics team for data mining and visualization in alignment with overall Metrics/Analytics strategy
- Provide leadership support in the, creation of customized reports for dashboards/scorecards/visualizations and reports
- Lead in developing predictive metrics and operational business analytics in support of operational excellence.
- Organize and Lead User Acceptance Testing for compliance metrics, analytics and dashboards.
- Responsible for leveraging multiple internal and external sources of data to develop predictive models
- Provide leadership in setting the strategy and to delivery of business operational insights, trends/forecasts and online metrics
- Responsible to bring forward innovative ideas in metrics and analytics, driving the change in metrics and analytics to the next level.
- Works with internal reporting team in collaboration to delivery and integrated data
- Support ongoing development and implementation of metrics and analytics deployment strategies
- Provide support and leadership to deliver metrics for benchmarking abilities to internal OPS group
- A Bachelor’s Degree and at least 8 years of operations experience with a pharmaceutical, biotech and/or a CRO is required
- A minimum 5 years of functional management is required
- Expertise in the areas of drug development, operations, and strategic planning is preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint including the creation of dashboards and/or scorecards is required
- Experience with Tableau or related visualization software required
- Ability to synthesize and interpret complex data is required
- A proven track record of working in a global matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is required
- Project Management skills are preferred
- Experience in managing internal/external stakeholders is required
- Experience with data models and data mining preferred
- Knowledge of databases, warehouses, business intelligence systems preferred
- Up to 10% international and domestic travel is required
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Clinical Trial Coordination