Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, Reporting Operations, Research & Development Operations
Requisition ID: 00001CD7
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Reporting Operations within Research & Development Operations. The position will reside in Raritan, NJ; Titusville, NJ; Spring House, PA; or Beerse BE and requires up to 10% international and domestic travel.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. We pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Associate Director, Research & Development Reporting Operations (RDO) will play a critical role in supporting the company’s ability drive creation/develop of micro vizzes & provide leadership in overall reports. The role will provide leadership in identifying and documenting required reporting needs across RDO OPS. This individual will help coordinate the Tableau reporting, V6, beacon, CTMS and/or Beacon reports. This role will be part of transformational team that supports driving the RDO OPS Reporting and partnering with RDO functional groups on reports required to help key business questions. Partner with cross-functional teams (Finance, GCDO, QS/EBIS and PDMS) to provide insights that support the development integrated reporting. Partner with IT/PMO/ to ensure all reporting systems are updated to support the needs of the business. Partner with UCT/Reporting Portal Team to confirm Viz presence for UCT metrics. Provide oversight and support with UCT.
- Select and define reports linked to the overall business reporting strategy across RDO OPS.
- Provide leadership in support to OPS reporting team for reporting requirements
- Provide leadership support in the, creation of customized reports for visualizations and reports
- Organize and Lead User Acceptance Testing for compliance metrics reports or any other type of reporting needs.
- Responsible for leveraging multiple internal and external sources of data to develop innovative type of reports that support the overall reporting strategy.
- Provide support in developing and driving the overall reporting strategy and bring forward innovative reporting implementations.
- Collaborate with other business partners within OPS/OPS SLT in overall reporting needs.
- Develop framework and overall direction for reporting metrics that can be tracked. Provide leadership in the overall process framework for reporting calendar in supporting reporting prioritization across RDO OPS.
- Provide support and leadership to deliver benchmarking reporting abilities to internal OPS group
- The primary owner of visualization technical documentation and training materials, aligning with Reporting COE standards.
- Provide ongoing enhancements/improvements to further develop overall Tableau performance and other types of reporting.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or University equivalent and at least 8 years of operations experience with a pharmaceutical, biotech and/or a CRO is required
- A minimum 5 years functional management is required
- Expertise in the areas of drug development, operations, and strategic planning is preferred
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, including the creation of dashboards and/or scorecards is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Tableau or related visualization software required
- In depth knowledge of Planisware/MSP, operational warehouse, CTMS and/or Beacon is preferred
- Ability to synthesize and interpret complex data is required
- A proven track record of working in a global matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is required
- Project Management skills are preferred
- Experience in managing internal/external stakeholders is required
- Experience with data models and data mining preferred
- Knowledge of databases, warehouses, business intelligence systems preferred
- Up to 10% international and domestic travel is required
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Clinical Trial Coordination