Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior HR Manager (m/f)
Requisition ID: 00001CCY
- Deploy global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
- Partner with key HR leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Work directly with client groups to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conduct gap analysis, and develop and implement buy/build strategies
- Provide ongoing and targeted coaching support to leaders, primarily at the Director and above level
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by the Regional/Country lead
- University degree in HR, Organizational Development, Business Economics, Psychology or equivalent
- Extensive professional experience (minimum of 6-8 years) in HR, gained in an international co-operation (Consumer, Pharma or Medical Devices industry is a plus)
- Experience supporting multiple business functions (also outside of Germany) and working in various industries, ideally within large, complex organizations
- Experience with innovative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans
- Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs, and exploring new business models
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
The well-being and development of our employees are central aspects of our company creed. Individuals who would like to fully realize their potential as part of our international, innovation-driven corporate family and who aspire to have challenging work, will find that our company provides just the right conditions. We consider intensive initial training, further education that is tailored to our employees' work and excellent opportunities for development - both nationally and internationally - to be just as essential as a good work-life balance, attractive compensation and above-average employee benefits. One aspect that distinguishes our company is the large number of measures we have to support our trainees and promote career development in ways that are also compatible with family life.
Germany-North Rhine Westphalia-Rhein-Kreis Neuss
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany-Schleswig Holstein-Norderstedt
Janssen-Cilag Germany (8000)