Johnson & Johnson Karriere
Voer een geldig e-mailadres in
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior HR Manager (m/f)
Requisition ID: 00001CCY
Johnson & Johnson is the world´s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services. The values that guide our decision making are motivated by a culture of caring. Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. The company is operating in the fields of pharmaceuticals, medical advices and consumer health care products with 117,000 employees in more than 250 companies around the world.
For our HR organization in Germany, we are currently looking for a
Senior HR Manager (m/f)
Location: Neuss or Norderstedt
As Senior HR Manager (m/f) you will actively support Business Leaders within one of our three sectors (Consumer, Pharma, Medical Devices) to drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Coaching, Talent Management, Organizational Design, Change Management, and Business Partnering. You will address complex organizational challenges by providing excellent HR leadership in support of local business goals, enterprise and sector HR strategies. You will be part of a bigger HR group throughout German and work closely together with our Global Services Organization (Talent Acquisition, Employee & Labor Relations, Workforce Administration, Payroll).
- Deploy global/standardized HR strategy in partnership with local Business leaders to drive the achievement of business objectives in the following areas: organizational design, succession planning, career management, performance management, and workforce planning
- Drive a strong culture through application of organizational development interventions, coaching and business partnership with leadership
- Partner with key HR leaders to support and define the cultural, engagement and change initiatives and implementation plans
- Work directly with client groups to identify key capabilities aligned with business goals, conduct gap analysis, and develop and implement buy/build strategies
- Provide ongoing and targeted coaching support to leaders, primarily at the Director and above level
- Play a consultative role in employee communication in change initiatives within client groups
- Support and lead key projects and deliverables as determined by the Regional/Country lead
- University degree in HR, Organizational Development, Business Economics, Psychology or equivalent
- Extensive professional experience (minimum of 6-8 years) in HR, gained in an international co-operation (Consumer, Pharma or Medical Devices industry is a plus)
- Experience supporting multiple business functions (also outside of Germany) and working in various industries, ideally within large, complex organizations
- Experience with innovative change efforts, including developing and implementing detailed change management plans
- Experience of driving strategic change to meet changing business needs, and exploring new business models
- Fluency in English and German
- Excellent relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
Europa/mittlerer Osten/Afrika-Deutschland-Schleswig Holstein-Norderstedt
Janssen-Cilag Germany (8000)