Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Production Operations Co-op
Requisition ID: 00001CCU
We are Johnson & Johnson, the most recognized health and personal care company in the world. Founded in 1886, the Company is a Fortune 50 company with nearly 128,000 employees in more than 275 companies across 60 countries.
The J&J Design Studio is the internal design team of Johnson & Johnson, and creates compelling end-user solutions across all the Company’s business groups ::: Consumer, Pharma and Medical Devices. The Studio is comprised of 2D (Graphic and Environmental Design), 3D, DXD, UX/UI, CGI and Design Operations (Studio Management, Project Management and Print Production) categories and numbers 100 professionals, many with advanced degrees in their chosen design specialties.
This position is 75 – 100% hands-on design in a collaborative and supportive environment.
We are recruiting for a Production Operations Co-op within the J&J Design Studio.
In this role, you are a team player who takes the initiative to support the Manager of Global Production Operations, working with cross-functional business partners and/or suppliers to produce integrated production processes and solutions. You will develop production plans while aligning teams to best practices and will assist in implementing strategies that maintain brand integrity across regions and around the world.
You will contribute to the Organization in three distinct ways :::
- Provide production input to designers from concept through to design intent and release artwork to appropriate agencies inclusive of design feasibility, file preparation and printing requirements
- You will possess subject matter expertise in printing industry operations, color reproduction and color management
- You will assist in applying sound principles of packaging requirements in addition to troubleshooting prepress and will be integral to proofing and printing.
- Enhance current processes, contribute to the commitment of continuous process improvement and create potential problem-solving techniques and methodologies.
- Ensure consistency among suppliers and assist with defining metrics to measure success.
- By understanding the roles and responsibilities of those supporting the business in order to manage relationships more effectively, you will create a process by which roles and responsibilities are defined by category for clarity and comprehensive communication.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S., and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status).
- Students currently majoring in design fields are strongly preferred.
- Current enrollment in an accredited College/University is required at time of the co-op.
- Candidate must be able to work full time (core hours / 40 hours per week) during the 6-month co-op position (co-op schedule - January-June or July-December)
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and must be well-organized and able to multi-task effectively.
Fundamental Application Requirements:
• A portfolio link must be included in the resume or candidate will not be considered and will be disqualified.
• All resumes MUST be submitted in PDF format to be considered.
These intern positions are located in New York City.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-New York-New York
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)