Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager Health Economics Modeling
Requisition ID: 00001CC4
Janssen Global Services is currently recruiting for a Manager Health Economics -Modeling, within the Global Commercial Strategy Organization (GCSO), to be located in Raritan, NJ or Beerse, Belgium. This role will be in the HUB (Global Market Access & Commercial Strategy Operations) team and will support Health Economics functional excellence across GCSO.
Janssen Global Services, L.L.C. (JGS) is a legal corporate entity encompassing a unique group of departments/organizations/teams that provide leadership across business critical areas for Janssen, the pharmaceutical companies of Johnson & Johnson. The following groups make up JGS: Global Commercial Strategy Organization, Global Pharmaceutical Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceutical Procurement Group (USPPG); and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development (PGBD).
The Manager Health Economics - Modeling
- Responsible for the development (from concept to programming),
- Refinement and adaptation of economic models, including cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
- The work will involve the in-house "hands-on" development of models as well as management and quality assurance of work conducted by external vendors.
The Manager Health Economics – Modeling
- Will understand and integrate data into models from a variety of sources including clinical trials, health-related quality of life studies, costing studies, systematic literature reviews, retrospective database analyses, prospective physician or patient epidemiological studies
- S/he may also contribute to the development and/or statistical analysis plans if additional data analysis is required for economic models.
S/he will develop tools that explain and capture local data for the adaptation of models as well as develop clearly and user-friendly documentation (technical report and presentation file) for the end-users. This role will also support brand and functional leaders in the country rollout and training of global models. Strong intellectual curiosity and creativity as well as the ability to collaborate across diverse cross-functional and cross-regional teams are critical attributes for the role.
The Manager Health Economics will support the preparation of the relevant sections of reimbursement submissions/dossiers and technical assessment documents. S/he will also be required to support the preparation of manuscripts for publication in peer-reviewed journals.
- A post-graduate qualification in an appropriate field (Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Health Economics, Economics/Commerce, Public Health, Health Administration or Operations Research) is preferred.
- A minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience in Health Economics or Outcomes Research is required.
- Advanced skills with Excel and Visual Basic programming for modeling is also required.
- An understanding of the reimbursement requirements for key international markets is required
- Experience with reimbursement submissions to managed care or national authorities is preferred.
- Experience with economic modeling in Oncology is preferred.
- The successful candidate will have strong written and oral communication skills and be able to demonstrate collaboration and teaming skills while working within cross-functional international teams.
- The position is based in Raritan, NJ, or Beerse, Belgium, and will require domestic and international travel as needed.
North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)
Health Economics R&D