Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst Manufacturing and Technical Operations
Requisition ID: 00001CBX
The Janssen Supply Group, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst- Manufacturing & Technical Operations. This position will provide analytical and planning support for multiple global manufacturing platforms within the Janssen Supply Chain organization. The position may be located in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or approved Johnson & Johnson locations in Europe.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The position will perform various functions of the financial processes such as:
- Lead the development of the annual business plan and major forecast updates with Global Leadership Team.
- The Analyst will ensure timely and accurate quarterly financial closing/reporting, submission of results and reviews with Functional Leadership.
- He/she will analyze performance versus financial plans/commitments and drive analytics and insights on financial results.
- Attend and prepare analysis for platform reviews on a monthly and quarterly basis as required.
- Consolidate financial data related to volumes for actuals and forecast cycles; provide analysis on variances to forecast as well as forecast to forecast analytics.
- Develop consistent analytical tools to drive quality commentary on platform performance.
- Work with the manufacturing site controllers to develop and report platform analytics on an on-going basis to support competitive benchmarking and other analytical tools.
- Help to prepare and present quarterly close commentary and business plan updates.
- Perform performance management activities
- Lead the development of consistent processes and metrics across platforms
- Support Ad-Hoc Requests and Analysis
- Other activities include identifying and implementing finance process improvements consistent with SDM and ESP and leading sector- level process improvements on an ad hoc basis
- Supports continuous improvement activities
- Assists with training fellow team members
- Participates in training to increase knowledge & skill
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required
- Accounting or Finance degree preferred.
- A CPA, CMA, MBA or other financial certifications are preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years business experience is required.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and/or consumer products industry is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical (MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think creatively and work in a team environment is required. Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.
- Must be able to work in a matrixed, global environment, collaborating with business partners located in various time zones.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Ireland, North America-United States-New Jersey-Raritan
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)