Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Director, Strategy, Insights and Innovation
Bridgewater, New Jersey; United States
Requisition ID: 00001CBT
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Director, Strategy, Insights and Innovation and can be located anywhere in the Globe, including remotely.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
You, the Senior Director, Strategy, Insights and Innovation will:
The Senior Director, Strategy, Insights and Innovation will have primary responsibility for the overall Q&C strategic plan, the GQS strategic plan, activation of a Q&C advanced analytics strategy and the creation of a Q&C Innovation capability. This person will be a member of the GQS leadership team, ensuring that everyone in the GQS organization clearly understands the strategic plan. This person will lead a team of Directors, Senior Managers and Analysts to enable the Q&C and GQS strategic plans with innovative solutions and actionable insights. They will champion/lead strategic initiatives such as Culture of Quality, Advanced Analytics, or the like. Along with the Q&C strategy leads, the CQO Forum and the QCLT, this individual and their team will develop the strategy of the future and ensure the operationalization of the Q&C strategy with connection and alignment to the Q&C Long Range Financial Plan (LRFP). In addition, this individual and their team will identify external and internal insights and drive action to provide measurable benefit. This person and their team will bridge the connection between new product innovations and segments, ensuring operational quality system strategies. In addition, this person will ensure we are influencing the external environment, as appropriate to shape new and existing regulations. You will manage 10 – 15 people.
- Ensure the operational implementation of the Q&C Strategic Plan
- Participate in development and refresh of the Q&C Strategic Plan
- Coordinate and collaborate with Supply Chain and Q&C Strategy Leads
- Define key performance indicators and track and report on progress
- Establish and deliver strategy communication and awareness
- Lead monthly Q&C Strategy Lead collaboration sessions
- Lead and develop a diverse team, ensuring inclusion and Credo Focus
- Develop and deliver the Q&C Innovation Capability
- Enable the delivery of Q&C Innovations
- Bridge the connection between new product innovations and segments, ensuring operational strategies
- Enable the proper use of Supply Chain Innovation tools
- Ensure the operational implementation of the GQS Strategic Plan
- Lead the establishment and alignment of the GQS Strategic Plan
- Collaborate with the GQS LT to establish key performance indicators
- Enable strategy communication and understanding
- Champion new Q&C Strategic Programs
- Identify program gaps in the strategic plan
- Collaborate with internal and external SME’s to define potential program scope and benefits
- Achieve business alignment and gain approval for strategic direction and investment alignment
- Identify and secure program sponsorship and leadership
- Deliver Q&C Insights
- Identify actionable external insights
- Identify actionable internal insights
- Lead implementation of benefits programs (if appropriate)
- Bachelors’ degree is required, studies in science, engineering or equivalent experience is preferred
- Minimum of 15+ years of business experience in a regulated environment (sector): Consumer Products, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, Biotech, or Pharmaceuticals.
- A minimum of 10 years of people management experience is required
- A visionary, strategic thinker with superior capability to bring clarity to complex concepts and to mobilize and align the organization to deliver on the strategy
- Deep knowledge of life sciences and strong business acumen
- Superior team building and leadership skills
- Strong blend of tactical and strategic management skills
- Strategic thinking, visionary and foresight to conceptualize new solutions that address core business objectives
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface effectively with all levels of the organization
- Strong work ethic with the ability to create passion around achieving objectives.
- Ability to shape a future vision, gain support and alignment to that vision, and drive strategic direction and deployment of goals and objectives into meaningful actions
- Proven ability to interact and deliver information to Sr. Level Management within the organization.
- Strong negotiation, communication, and change management skills
- This position can be located anywhere in the Globe, including remotely and may require up to 30% domestic and international travel, depending on the location of the role
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
North America-United States, Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)