Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
[Medical Devices] RA Specialist (1 Year Contractor)
Taiwan; Taipei, Taiwan
Requisition ID: 00001CAT
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. Position Title: RA Specialist
2. Sector: Medical Devices
3. Location: Taipei, Taiwan
4. Employment Type : One Year Contract
[Key Roles & Responsibilities]
- Ensure compliance to local regulations and J&J policies
- Implement NPI & develop the regulatory submission plan
- Oversee the preparation and review registration documents to ensure the submission meet appropriate standard and content requirement
- Interact with regulatory agency actively to expedite approval of pending application and to resolve regulatory matters
- Account for relationship and communication with Regulatory Authorities, as well as business units and sourcing affiliates
- Guide the archiving of all regulatory documents & ensure the safe storage & accessibility
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of local regulation & J&J policies
- Provide regulatory affairs support during internal & external audit
- Coach and give guidance to junior level RA colleagues
- Other projects assigned by line manager
- Field of Study : Life Science, Medical Technology , Engineering , Business Management,
- Education Level : University Degree or above
At least 2 years’ experience in managing RA business in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical Industry
Johnson & Johnson Medical Taiwan Ltd. (8582)