Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Security Director EMEA
Requisition ID: 00001CAI
Johnson & Johnson Global Security is currently recruiting for a Regional Security Director located in Europe
Global Security is implementing a Regional Security Director position to support the business and security operations in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). The Regional Security Director (RSD) position for EMEA, will report directly to the Vice President of Global Security. This is a full-time position, filled by an experienced security professional. This role will support local affiliates in all locations across the region that also includes all three Business Sectors, Supply Chain, Sales & Marketing groups, Human Resources, and facilities.
In alignment with Global Security, the RSD develops security strategies throughout the region, implements global security policies and security programs to mitigate risks, responds to incidents, limit exposure to liability and creates secure working conditions for all employees and contractors, protecting sites, assets and products. The RSD contributes to the continuity and growth of the business by providing suitable security services.
- Develop and deploy standardized strategies, policies, procedures, best practices and security programs to the Operating Companies and Business units with guidance from Global Security.
- Identify significant security risks and prioritize them based on the probability of occurrence. With that, the RSD designs and recommends strategies and security programs to mitigate potential risks by implementing cost-based efficient security measures.
- Develop and implement regional policies and programs in response to financial losses, crimes against persons, sabotage, threats, emergency situations, illegal acts, and the protection of property.
- Identify “Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats” within the region, that allow the RSD to develop and to implement security programs that contribute to risk mitigation.
- To utilize the Credo in developing security-related activities that will positively impact the protection of employees, visitors, facilities, assets and products.
- Establish liaison with business leadership: Legal, HR, IT, Quality, Facilities, and other functional areas in the region.
- Prepare annual/semi-annual security threat/risk briefings for the regional business and functional area leadership.
- Conduct non-product investigations in support of Human Resources.
- Establish liaison with local law enforcement agencies and external security committees/partnerships within the region.
- Support the Supply Chain Security Program with direct interaction with business partners in the manufacture, transportation, distribution and storage of Johnson & Johnson products and raw materials to ensure that security standards are implemented.
- Support the Travel Security Program, Special Event Security Program, and Executive Protection Program for employees, visitors, and executives traveling in the region, and to liaise with the established operations centers, as needed.
- Provide support the regional Crisis Management Team by coordinating training for managing crises (BCP, table top exercises, etc.) and communications across regional affiliates during actual events.
- To develop and maintain a Security culture among the employees and contractors and keep employees and contractors informed of security conditions and trends in the region.
- Education: professional degree: BS Business Administration, Forensic Sciences/or related field; Military or Law Enforcement background with college degree (four years).
- Significant experience in Security Management field: 10 years of management experience in corporate security; with demonstrated investigative experience and demonstrated experience in physical security.
- Security Certifications are preferred.
- Possess demonstrated organization skills and sound judgement
- Results-objectives-goal oriented; cost-benefit analyst, decision maker, strategic planner and tactical executive.
- Possess the ability to brief at all levels of the company and communicate openly and candidly across Business Units and operating companies.
- Able to prioritize, plan and execute work programs on own initiative and work with other stakeholders when required. Fully informed of security-related regulations across the Region
- Ability to travel on a short notice, within EMEA and the U.S. - 40%.
- Candidate must live in one of the following locations: Beerse, Belgium; Zug, Switzerland; London, UK, or Paris, France.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)