Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst- Strategy, Insights & Innovation- Quality
Bridgewater, New Jersey; United States
Requisition ID: 00001C9Z
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Analyst- Strategy, Insights & Innovation- Quality and can be located anywhere in the Globe, including remotely.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
You, the Senior Analyst- Strategy, Insights & Innovation- Quality will:
Work with Strategy, Insights, and Innovation (SII) Leader(s) to ensure translation of strategic plans into clear mile-stones and measures, and to ensure communication and organizational awareness. This position will work with SII Leader(s) to gain global strategic insights to drive proactive quality and shape the Q&C strategic plan, and to support the development of the Q&C Innovation Capability. This position will participate in development and implementation activities for process frameworks developed within SII (e.g. Benchmarking, Insights, Innovation, etc.) and will also support Strategic Program activities as appropriate. Have responsibility to support activities for the operational implementation of the Q&C Strategic Plan and the Global Quality Services (GQS) Strategy.
- Support the operational implementation of the Q&C Strategic Plan and the Global Quality Services (GQS) Strategy
- Actively participate in Q&C Strategy Lead and GQS Lead collaboration sessions
- Track and report on progress of key performance indicators
- Contribute to the development and delivery of strategy communication and awareness
- Deliver Q&C Insights
- Analyze internal data (complaints, nonconformance, field actions, etc.) and provide actionable insights. Identify actionable internal insights.
- Identify actionable external insights.
- Support implementation of benefits programs (if appropriate)
- Support the development and delivery of the Q&C Innovation Capability
- Support implementation activities for the Innovation Framework and associated tools, furthering the Innovation culture within Q&C
- Participate in portfolio management and governance for the Q&C Innovation
- Support new Q&C Strategic Programs (examples could include Advanced Analytics, Additive Manufacturing, e-commerce, Quality Culture, Cost of Quality, etc.)
- Support the identification of program gaps in the strategic plan and the establishment of initial new program concepts
- Support new Q&C Strategic Program activities as appropriate (strategic approach, leverage / alignment realization for topics broader than Q&C; design and execution of pilots, etc.)
- Participate in Disruptive Innovation topic specific activities, developing and/ or supporting the development of new quality practices as appropriate
The Strategy, Insights & Innovation staff member will need to derive actionable insights from data. The Staff member will also need to influence the external environment to support our growth strategy. The staff member expected to lead and influence the entire GQS organization and Q&C organization. The staff member will manage people and/or programs.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required
- Minimum of 4 years of business experience is required
- Communication skills and the ability to interface globally is critical
- Must have the ability to manage complexity and ambiguity
- Collaborative approach and ability to connect while building partnerships and relationships
- Ability to support alignment to a vision
- Ability to work in the context of Our Credo
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills and participation in programs
- Project management skills
- Organizational change management skills
- Specific experience in benchmarking and establishing metrics and scorecards to monitor progress is an asset
- Experience in partnering with external environment to consider future strategies, while adhering to the prevailing regulations or influencing their evolution in industry would be an asset
- Working knowledge of innovation tools, including Design Thinking is a strong asset
- Specific experience in advancing a culture of Innovation would be a strong asset
- Experience with advanced analytics capabilities strong asset
- Experience Leading large enterprise programs is a strong asset
- Experience in manufacturing, operations, or quality is an asset
This position can be located anywhere in the United States, including remotely and may require up to 10% domestic and international travel, depending on the location of the role.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
North America-United States, Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)