Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EMEA Customer Strategy Manager (Central Europe)
Belgium; Italy; Germany; Spain; France; United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 00001C9Q
At Janssen, we believe in fostering the passion within our people by developing their careers, creating a collaborative work environment and unifying behind a common goal – to make a difference in the lives of patients. We have topped FORTUNE magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies list for the last four years, based on innovation, social responsibility, and quality of products and services.
Oncology is one of the major growth areas for Janssen in the coming decade with multiple drug launches and line extensions being imminent. Erdafitinib, a pan-fibroblast growth factor receptor (FGFR) inhibitor, is one of those new and transformational assets where we start to build a new team in order to prepare the upcoming launch of the drug as well as the companion diagnostic that comes along with it. In that context, we are looking for a strong marketer with significant experience in brand message design & testing, across the full channel mix as well as the marketing content approval process. Furthermore, the person should preferably already have experience with companion diagnostics in the Oncology space
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
- EMEA lead on core Customer Interaction Excellence (CIE) customer processes, with iCONNECT as a core enabler; subject matter expert along the 4 CIE pillars.
- Insights & Monitoring
- Execution & effectiveness
- Digital & Multichannel
- Content relevance and quality
- Be very knowledgeable about CIE and the capabilities enabled by iCONNECT, driving the optimal adoption and focusing on core customer processes
- segmentation – tageting – call messages
- account management – stakeholder management
- campaign management
- customer services – customer feedback
- CIE Change Manager
- Through consistent workshop planning – CIE Days at brand IBVT and opco level - and communication
- Best practice adoption & communication
- Identify business cases that can be leveraged across EMEA
- Key stakeholders
- OpCo Business leads + IBVT’s
- Network of business and medical experts at Operating Company and EMEA level Multichannel, BI & IT community.
The EMEA Customer Strategy Manager is responsible for
- Co-creating standards on our core customer processes around CIE pillars customer – insights – content – channels.
- Providing guidance and recommendation to all stakeholders.
- To work closely with a network of business experts to leverage knowledge and expertise, to provide solutions and guide implementation.
- To identify the benchmarks – internally and externally – as well as best practices and drive implementation.
- To communicate and champion the CIE ambition and roadmap.
- To secure the design principles of iCONNECT as a core enabler of CIE.
- Positioned at the crossroads in the collaboration between local operating companies and the IBVT’s.
- Leverage on the Synergy Team opportunity with CIE Days, Synergy Team being the integration of the Customer Strategy Manager with the Business Intelligence function around the core brands; CIE Days meaning the organization of a working day between the SynergyTeam and the IBVT where all core drivers of CIE are reviewed based on an in-depth diagnostic of the core brand.
- Secure that the effective guidance and monitoring is as effective and actionable as possible.
- Ensures full compliance with company and market regulations and processes of all Business Intelligence activities in collaboration with the Head of Compliance, HCBI, PV and legal partners in the organisation.
- Build a CIE network – per pillar - within Janssen in order to achieve optimal business results and share best practices.
- Transfers knowledge as subject matter expert to the organization through training that support business partners accomplish fact-based decision-making and have a deeper understanding of the available information and reports.
WHAT DO YOU FOCUS ON IN THE ROLE?
- Lead commercial business model proposition and deliver implementation in partnership with countries
- Develop targeting list per country and help guide sales force management accordingly (sales force optimization)
- Channel optimization
- Proposition and ownership of segmentation models
- Training (train-the-trainer approach), keeping in mind strict HCC guidance
- Leverage regional opportunities and partnerships
- Assess partnerships with digital platforms
- Coordination with OpCos for leveraging of local data (e.g., IMS) and capabilities
WHAT EXPERIENCES WILL THE ROLE PROVIDE?
- Deep cross-OpCo insights from close collaboration
- Commercial business model development expertise
- Exposure to digital and channel optimization topics
WHAT PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE WOULD BE BENEFICIAL?
- Significant experience in digital, particularly in leading OpCo digital initiatives
- Track record in customer segmentation and targeting
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Master degree or above in a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrable expert in field of Sales & Marketing, CRM & Multichannel Analytics, Business Analytics & Forecasting.
- Solid understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and changes in the business model.
- Comprehensive understanding of the critical business questions and drivers of performance.
- Very strong analytical skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, specifically an ability to present complex issues and findings at multiple levels of the organisation.
- Strong networking skills - reaching out and collaborating with other departments
- Leadership skills, with change management experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Fluency in additional EMEA languages would be beneficial.
- Ability to work effectively in virtual teams.
- Aware of and adherence to J&J Credo values, SOPs, policies and guidelines.
- A minimum of 8+ years business experience is required with a proven track record of working within highly matrixed environments and cross functional teams.
- A Customer Facing effectiveness role would be beneficial.
The role is Central Europe based and will involve travel (50%) within the home country and across the EMEA region.
It is anticipated that the role holder will be based in his/her current country of residence as long as easy access to travel/transportation and local hosting is available at a Janssen office.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)