Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Process Excellence Management
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 00001C9G
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manager, Process Excellence Management and can be located anywhere in the Globe, including remotely.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $74.3 billion in 2014 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. The more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ approximately 119,000 people in 60 countries throughout the world.
You, the Manager, Process Excellence Management will:
The Manager, Process Excellence Management reports to the Sr manager, Process Management (GQS). This role will provide support for the process owners and subject matter experts to evaluate, simplify and continuously improve standards and processes across the Enterprise utilizing process excellence methodology.
The Manager, Process Excellence Management will assure the highest levels of internal customer satisfaction around the world, responding to internal customer feedback, supporting internal customer needs and help to ensure reliable, safe and effective, high-quality, end-to-end product supply and outstanding regulatory compliance performance
This role will work closely with internal stakeholders to provide support to the segments to ensure consistent and successful implementation of robust processes associated with the standards.
This role will develop and manage business partner relationships and provide support to ensure effective and consistent implementation of standard and processes and to provide guidance regarding execution of those processes.
- Provide process excellence tools, guidance and expertise to evaluate processes associated with the standards to assure that they are robust, and continuously improved and maintained in compliance with regulations and consistent with industry trends
- Provide support for the effective and appropriate interpretation of standards, and proactively monitor internal and external audit observations and industry trends
- Support monitoring through process excellence metrics the performance of the assigned standards and processes
- Proactively evaluate processes for simplification and robustness
- Actively develop and manage business partner relationships to assure consistent processes, and to provide guidance regarding effective implementation and execution of those processes.
- Maintain a collaborative relationship with quality engineering team to assure new tools and evaluation methods are being identified and incorporated to improve processes associated with standard deployment.
- Work in collaboration with the Training Teams and process owners to provide support for the effective training on new and improved processes
- Bachelors' degree is required, studies in science, engineering or equivalent is experience preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of business experience in a regulated environment is required.
- Minimum 3 years in managing many aspects of Quality Management Systems in an international, global context, in a regulated healthcare environment is required.
- Experience in Quality Systems processes, and functional knowledge of / experience in Quality and Compliance.
- Experience in Quality Systems processes, and functional knowledge of / experience in Quality and Compliance is required.
- Experience in more than one of the following preferred (cross-sector): Consumer Products, Medical Devices and Diagnostics, Biotech, or Pharmaceuticals is required.
- High degree of customer focus, initiative, innovation, and team work.
- Working knowledge and demonstrated expertise leading process excellence improvement projects utilizing process excellence tools, e.g., six sigma, lean process.
- Working knowledge of statistical processes and tools
- Building interdependent partnerships, acting as the mediator between organizations while optimizing the value proposition
- Ability to build and nurture strong, positive relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize with minimal direction and escalate to management when appropriate.
- Provides support for internal audits and inspections by regulatory authorities. May interact with Regulatory authorities during inspections.
- Analytical skills and experience leading risk-based oversight programs
- Project management experience is required
- Ability to managing complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to lead in the context of Our Credo.
- This position can be located anywhere in the Globe, including remotely and may require up to 30% domestic and international travel, depending on the location of the role.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Asia Pacific, Latin America, North America, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)