Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
EMEA Business Analysis and Forecasting Manager (Central Europe)
Belgium; Italy; Germany; Spain; France; United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 00001C93
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB:
The Business Analysis and Forecasting Manager is a key member of a TA-dedicated EMEA BI team providing the Integrated Brand Value Teams (IBVTs) with actionable recommendations, derived from best in class descriptive and predictive analytics, to inform business decisions on a European level.
The role holder works in close collaboration with the other members of the BI team (Business Insights Manager, Market Research Manager, CI Manager), and external partners to deliver an added value service to the internal customer.
To serve the TA’s and brands’ business imperatives in an integrated manner, the Business Analysis and Forecasting Manager plans and coordinates the analytics and forecasting activities for his/her dedicated TA, and oversees the service provided by contracted outsourced analysts.
Co-ordinator and Supervisor:
- Analytics planning: Ensures that across therapeutic area / brands, analytics plans are built and continuously updated to meet business objectives with the right balance of methodologies, timings, and costs
- Effectively manages Business Analytics budgets for individual projects under his/her leadership within resource constraints.
Team Member and Networker:
- Is a key contributor to the activities of the EMEA Analytics and Forecasting Centre of Excellence (CoE).
- Leads selected cross-therapeutic area projects for the CoE, in order to develop and roll-out new capabilities and practices.
- Plays a leadership role in delivering pan-EMEA/cross therapeutic area studies.
- Partners with the Business Intelligence Managers to ensure that insights synthesized from research are translated into compelling, actionable recommendations for the brand teams.
- Networks closely with global analytics colleagues to guide the development of global plans that reflect region needs, and support the roll-out of global activities in-region.
- Educates and coach BI and marketing colleagues on appropriate analytics and forecasting strategies to address the brand key strategic questions.
- Provides actionable recommendations by conducting business analyses at senior levels torelevant stakeholders. Uses all relevant internal (e.g. CRM, Finance) and external (e.g. IMS) data sources to achieve optimal results.
- Develops and/or maintains brand and therapeutic area level forecasts for the focus area (LRFP, NBD, ad hoc)
- Identifies key metrics and leading indicators that provide a 360° view of the business. Builds and enhances a standardized KPI-reporting that enables key stakeholders to take appropriate action.
- Proactively detects business needs and issues that are currently not being addressed. Drives development of analytic approaches that lead to a comprehensive understanding of the business performance to support decision-making.
- Challenges existing and seeks out new business intelligence agencies in order to continuously optimize Business Analytics methodologies and tools.
- Proactively liaises with Global, EMEA, and operating company colleagues to identify synergies in business analytics.
- Subject matter expert on all relevant Business Analytics methodologies and tools. Transfers knowledge to the organization by trainings in order to help business partners accomplish fact-based decision-making.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to coordinate and coach multiple stakeholders for the delivery of projects.
- Functional mastery, combined with ability and wish to transfer knowledge and develop skills of other professionals.
- Ability to build productive, sustained relationships with contractors and colleagues in EMEA, Global and operating company teams.
- Commercially aware with strong presentation and communication skills and the ability to influence at all levels.
- An ability to challenge the status quo, and showing leadership in change management. Pro-actively looking for innovative techniques that build competitive advantage.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Awareness of and adherence to J&J Credo values, SOPs, policies and guidelines.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare analytics and forecasting within the pharmaceutical industry and/or agency side.
- A strong background and understanding of science and marketing.
The role is Central Europe based and will involve travel (<50%) within the home country and across the EMEA region.
It is anticipated that the role holder will be based in his/her current country of residence as long as easy access to travel/transportation and local hosting is available at a Janssen office.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Spain, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, Europe/Middle East/Africa
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)