Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Principal Quality Engineering
São Paulo, Brazil; Pilar, Argentina; Bogotá, Colombia; Chihuahua, Mexico
Requisition ID: 00001C8D
Deploy an integrated E2E Regional-wide Deliver/BQ Quality strategy and transformation plan
a. Communicate a clear J&J Deliver/BQ Quality strategy and business case that promotes E2E Value for current and future business needs
b. Build relationships between Value Chain Quality and Deliver/BQ Quality across all segments in the region
c. Gain membership to develop and deliver Deliver/BQ Quality transformation
Collaborate in Regional Deliver/BQ Quality Council
a. Achieve business alignment and approval for strategic direction and investment
b. Build and maintain relationships at all levels throughout the organization to deliver value
c. Collaborate with peers and stakeholders to ensure alignment with end-to-end processes
d. Drive process and set policy working with Council members and peers
Implement J&J Deliver/BQ Quality Strategy leveraging E2E standards, innovation, processes, tools, and capabilities to drive maximum value
a. Stay abreast of external trends and leading practices for potential J&J adoption
b. Leverage processes and tools across Deliver/BQ through strong collaboration with the business to accelerate value
c. Partner with JJOS Deliver and JJOS E2E to embed and reinforce Quality culture, practices, and outcomes
d. Share Deliver/BQ Quality lessons learned across J&J region
e. Deliver proven practices to improve process, product, and service quality in alignment with business goals and priorities
Advance the Value Chain Quality E2E Vision
a. Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Quality Engineering practices and principles to enable and drive standardization where it provides value, such as Quality Excellence in Execution (QE2) / J&J Operating System (JJOS) deployments / risk reduction, capability improvements / increased value/reduced cost of quality and/or enhanced regulatory compliance.
b. Recommend new technologies to support E2E Deliver/BQ strategies and improve quality of services to the customer.
c. 30% of travel availability is mandatory.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or relevant scientific/technical field and 10 or more years of relevant experience or an advanced degree (for example, Master’s, Ph.D.) in Engineering or relevant scientific/technical field and 8 or more years of relevant experience.
• Ability to shape, create a future vision, gaining support and alignment to that vision, and driving strategic direction and deploying goals and objectives into meaningful actions by collaboration with other Quality Leaders.
• Strong negotiation, communication, change management, project management and influencing skills.
• Experience working in the regulated health care industry, managing risk, including escalation, prioritization and resolution of Quality issues is required.
• A minimum of 8 years broad-based technical/engineering expertise / experience in any of the following R&D / Source / Manufacturing / Engineering / Quality / Delivery or equivalent
• Ability to lead in matrix management environment and able to work collaboratively globally/cross-functionally as well as across segments/regions
• Showing initiative in innovative approaches to Quality challenges in a fast-paced, changing global environment.
• Capable of building strong partnerships across segments & regions, acting as the mediator between organizations while optimizing the value proposition
• Building consensus and impacting outcome with limited authority and ability to negotiate trade off decisions across the organization and take decisive action.
• Must have strong collaboration and influence management skills to partner effectively at all levels.
• Strong relationship development, conflict resolution, and team building instincts, with the ability to build partnerships both internally and externally.
• Makes the customer central to all thinking.
• Problem solving and Credo-based decision making skills.
• Communicating effectively at all levels of the business.
• Ability to drive timely decisions with sometimes minimal data
• Quality management, supervisory and people development skills preferred
• Knowledge of fundamental quality engineering principles such as PE/Lean methodology and tools / Process Validation, Risk Management, and Process Control & Capability
• Capable of assuming technical hands-on leadership
• Ability to coach talent on Quality Engineering principles and practices
• Analytical skills and experience leading risk-based oversight programs
• Bifocal approach - ability to zoom-in/zoom-out for strategic and tactical, high-level and detailed, etc.
• Proven success in influencing cross functional teams.
• Partners with senior technical leaders to develop innovative approaches for realizing technical opportunities.
• Collaborates with senior technical leaders to develop best practices.
Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo
Latin America-Argentina-Buenos Aires-Pilar, Latin America-Colombia-Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Bogotá, Latin America-Mexico-Chihuahua-Chihuahua
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)