Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Business Coop for 2018 Spring Events
Requisition ID: 00001C7V
Johnson & Johnson has over $70 billion in sales and is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 operating companies in Johnson & Johnson, and we employ approximately 126,500 employees in over 60 countries around the world, selling products in more than 175 countries.
As part of the Early Talent Strategy, the Co-op Program is focused on providing college students with practical business or operations experience. It allows them to develop leadership skills, broaden their understanding of the concepts learned in school and "get a taste of the real world" before they are fully committed to it. In this program participants will be better able to apply concepts learned in the classroom and will be able to ask poignant questions to further their goals and education.
We are currently looking for students within the following Business majors:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology, and
Starting June 2018, we will have Co-op opportunities in the following facilities:
- Janssen Ortho, LLC (Gurabo and Manatí)
- Ethicon (San Lorenzo and Guayanbo),
- Janssen Pharma Sales (Guaynabo),
- J&J Vision (Añasco), and
- Johnson & Johnson International (Guaynabo)
As a Business Co-op you will:
- Provide support for project planning, development, implementation, and modification.
- Collaborate with operations on process/product improvement projects.
- Provide recommendations or propose changes based on research and data analysis.
- Perform assignments designed to continue the development of your professional work knowledge and abilities requiring application of standard business techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out business tasks.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Be enrolled in an accredited college/institution and be in good academic standing.
- A minimum of a 2.50 GPA is required. GPA of 3.0 or better is preferred.
- Be permanently authorized to work in Puerto Rico and the United States.
- Computer proficiency required (MS Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Be a Team player, demonstrate initiative, has outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Be able to work full-time during six-month or twelve-month programs.
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo
North America-United States-Puerto Rico-San Lorenzo, North America-United States-Puerto Rico-Manatí, North America-United States-Puerto Rico-Gurabo, North America-United States-Puerto Rico-Las Piedras, North America-United States-Puerto Rico-Anasco
Janssen Ortho LLC (2162)