Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Lead Directory Services
Requisition ID: 00001C6Y
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Directory Services Lead in Raritan, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
The Directory Services Lead will provide operational support around the Identity and Directory services.
This technical expert will focus on ensuring the availability, compliance and security of the Identity and Access Management services. In this role, the candidate will be responsible for incident, change, and problem management within the Identity and Access Management services. The Candidate will also act as an operational subject matter expert in the Identity and Access Management services providing cross team support to other JNJ application support teams.
- Provide Level 2 expert incident and problem management support for Identity and Access Management services
- Prevent incident recurrence through timely and effective problem management
- Provide expert technical consultation support to Application developers.
- Drive continuous service improvement through metrics and problem review
- Create support documentation and knowledge articles where appropriate
- Assure integrity, availability, performance and service level attainment for Identity and Access Management services
- Mentor and develop training for Level 1 support team members
- Position should be Based in Raritan although we would consider Belgium or Singapore and may require up to 5% travel.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years professional work experience in Identity and Access Management environment required
- 3+ years expert troubleshooting Microsoft Active Directory in a large enterprise environment required
- 3+ years hands on experience with Quest One Identity Manager or similar Identity Management product required
- 2+ years experience with Single Sign On \SAML preferred (experience with Ping a plus)
- Demonstrated strong scripting ability (PowerShell preferred)
- Basic knowledge of Basic networking \ windows 2012 2016 \DNS required
- Basic knowledge of VPN ,Citrix, VMWARE ,Firewalls, MS Azure ,Amazon workspaces is preferred
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong customer service and impact\risk assessment skills
- Must be flexible with working hours to accommodate global projects and on-call responsibilities
- Ability to work independently and prioritize activities
- Ability to handle highly confidential information in a professional manner
- Good understanding of regulatory expectations with SOX and/or GxP experience
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)